I actually like this hotel. Its solid and reliable, but the decors was styled in the 1980's although it is clean and comfortable. Bar food really is from the 1980's but the Indian restaurant and Italian bistro are OK (although not the worlds fastest service). And this is the only hotel I have stopped in where there are chips (French Fries) on the breakfast buffet !!! Normally full of coach loads of tourists on a tight budget. Great if you are on expenses and easy walk to Canary Wharf if its not raining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International