Just returned from a New Year break at the Britannia International. Staff were great overall impression of the Hotel good value, good location friendly staff enoyed what we saw of entertainment.
However the whole experience was spoilt by the heating in all public areas not working. We were so cold some of our group had to go out and but heavy cardigans etc.
On evening of 30th the entertainment room was empty, it was just to cold to sit there any longer, the same for all the public rooms. Everyone seemed to retire to their bedrooms, which was a shame as the Duo were really good. At no time did any member of staff attemt to explain to the residence why there was no heating.We felt that the management should have been mixing with the residence and explianing the situation to us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Hotel situated in Canary Wharf, London's popular Docklands area. Canary Wharf, Jubilee line underground station is a 5 minute walk away. DLR stations South Quay and Heron Quay are within 5 minutes walking distance. Enjoy the shopping and lively atmosphere of Canary Wharf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Britannia International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia International London
- Hotel Britannia International