I recently stayed a week at the Hyatt Churchill while traveling on business with a large group of colleagues. Many of our group had stayed previously at this property and had complained about the size of the rooms. I found my room to be large (a king size bed) and very comfortable. The room included a tea service and instant coffee with a hot pot to heat water. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating to any requests that we had. The hotel is located walking distance to shopping and many sites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill