Friends and family joined together to celebrate a 50th birthday. I can only praise and highly recommend checking this out. It was excellent value for money. A good atmosphere. The food on offer was different from your typical afternoon tea. Piano playing very busy and a good afternoon for all 12 people who joined in the fun. I would definitely come back again with friends or family for a treat. Everyone deserves this kind of treat from time to time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill