This is a long overdue review for The Churchill.
Location is excellent, right by Oxford and Bond streets. Selfridges is close by and all the tourist bus stops is walking distance to Marble Arch.
Room was fabulous even though I had the view of the back-end of the hotel. Very sophisticated and modern. The Club Floor was a nice place to lounge and eat breakfast. The service was great, with the exception of one "sarcastic" remark from a guest services person at the front desk when I asked him to drop off some mail for me. I gave him money for the post, plus tip (telling him he could keep the change), which he replied to "that's it?" and actually laughed at me. The hotel itself is beautiful, from the architecture and decor, and my experience there was great except for that one annoying incident.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Odigeo, Superbreak UK and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill