We spent Easter in the Hyatt and found it to be in the perfect location for all the sights the west end has to offer.
The room was nice with large screen tv. The bathroom a bit on the small side but with Molton Brown toiletries. The bed was very comfortable.
The staff are excellent, polite and courteous. The bar staff are attentive and efficient.
It is a pity the hotel does not have its own dedicated restaurant.
We would certainly use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill