Hotel staff went above and beyond with greeting us upon our arrival. They were very friendly and genuine. Also, front desk staff asked how our trip was and how we were doing.
-Bell hop was prompt to bring our luggage to our room.
-Concierge provided advice on where to eat lunch.
-I ran out of water in the room and within 5 mins or less, someone was at the door to provide a replenishment.
Close to Marble arch, and shops :)
I highly recommend this place for friends, family, couples, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Superbreak UK, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill