In a great location, a short walk to almost everything, The Churchill is a very good choice, although a bit expensive, for busy travelling bussiness men. Pleasant rooms, cordial stuff, good breakfast, decent boring bar, reasonably quite lobby - what else would you wish for in the heart of London?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Ebookers, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill