I stayed at the Hyatt Churchill with my boyfriend for 3 nights. We were staying on the club level and had a part of the presidential suite. It was simply amazing. The service was great, the room was absolutely wonderful and the hotel is gorgeous. The food on the club level is great, you always find something to eat and people to meet.
We also enjoyed an evening at the terrace outside. A friendly staff was present during all night.
I could only recommend you to stay there not just for the location, but also for the great experience you will have there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Superbreak UK, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill