The hotel is strategically located at Portman Quare and very near Bond Street. you can't ask fir a better location. easy access to shops and restaurant and yet not actually on a crowded area.
Hotel service is nice. the only complaint us the room is a bit oytdated.
Other than that, this is a very excellent hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill