This hotel is very well placed at marble arch perfect for a long shopping trip on oxford street, the staff are amazing the rooms are really comfortable, the concierge are really knowledable and helpful. I reccommend upgrading to Regency Club the bathroom ammenties are molton brown (real treat) and the lounge is perfect for nibbles and drinks before a show! It is fairly formal but when you pass celebrities it adds to the magic! Worth the extra money i'm already saving for my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill