A second stay for our family and it didn't disappoint. The staff are faultless and polite, the service and facilities in the Club Lounge amazing and the rooms look like they have never been used by another human being - spotless. Would highly recommend.
Baring in mind we stayed on the hotest day of the year with official temperatures in the city up to 32 degrees, the room air conditioning was fantastic and very precise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the West End, with views over Portman Square, this five-star hotel is perfectly placed for London’s main shopping areas and tourist attractions. Each of the hotel’s well-appointed guest rooms and suites offer extreme comfort in elegant surroundings. Guests can enjoy European ‘comfort’ food in The Montagu, award-winning Italian cuisine at Locanda Locatelli and cocktails in The Churchill Bar. This luxurious hotel offers the highest levels of standards and service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill Hotel London
- Hyatt London The Churchill