We popped in here for afternoon tea and whilst the staff were lovely unfortunately the afternoon tea was not. The scones were tiny and the cakes were of a very poor standard. No top ups of tea were offered and we left feeling ripped off spending £44 for a small amount of food. I expected much better from this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 11 Cadogan Gardens is located just off Sloane Street in the heart of Chelsea, moments away from the designer boutiques of Sloane Street, Kings Road, Harrods and Hyde Park. A member of the internationally recognised brand Small Luxury Hotels of the World, this enchanting urban hideaway is full of character and charm. Originally built as four separate Victorian townhouses by Lord Chelsea in the 19th century, 11 Cadogan Gardens has a unique and rich heritage forming part of the historical Cadogan Estate. 11 Cadogan Gardens is relaunching following a year of extensive renovations and now offers 56 individually designed rooms and suites. Each of the hotel's 25 suites have been individually designed to complement the hotel's unique character, five of which have a private entrance. Contact a member of the team directly to find out more about the room and suite options for your next stay. The hotel's drawing room is a welcoming retreat for guests, with an eclectic mix of warmly toned fabrics and light floral-pattered walls creating a comfortable and cosy atmosphere in which to relax and enjoy our delicious Afternoon Tea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your 11 Cadogan Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens London
- Eleven Cadogan Gardens Hotel London