“Impeccable service!”

Ranked #79 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Seattle, WA
“Impeccable service!”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is my new favorite hotel in London! Aside from the fact that the decor is flawless, the staff at 11 Cadogan Gardens went above and beyond in every way, at every moment, to assist both myself and my guests. The hotel is gorgeous, and the food is terrific. I had breakfast, lunch and tea and will definitely do so again.

Richie and Emelson helped me schedule a hair appointment, make fabulous dinner reservations, and get on the guest lists at some great nightclubs. I like to stay in luxury hotels, and I have become pretty discriminating about what constitutes excellent service. This was definitely it. The stay was absolutely perfect and I booked a room again for when I am back next month on business.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I am delighted to read that you have found your new favorite hotel in London after your recent stay with us. Richie and his team pride themselves on the high level of service that they provide and it is great to see that they ensured that all aspects of your stay were looked after.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your new home in London in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Soliman Khaddour

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
  • Slovak first
Milano, Italy
Reviewed 28 February 2014

London is full of five star hotels. However, it does not mean that luxury is about all of them. The 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel is a fine example of luxury by Sloane Square: set among elegant London-brick buildings, silent streets all around and discretion at its best. This historical boutique hotel represents my sense of luxury made of excellent service, attention to detail, friendly and professional staff. Nowadays it is not easy to find all of this. I found it at the 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for the lovely review of your stay with us. I am very happy to read your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the near future.

Warm regards,

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have just enjoyed an excellent stary at No11 Cadogan Gardens with my son. We organised a couple of days to take the tour of Wembley but also a few musuem visits. As we both like walking if the weather permits, this hotel suited us very well indeed as it is within a mile of Victoria Railway Station and also within a mile of the Natural History Museum and V&A. We knew the Wembley trip would be a longer journey, so to have so much nearby for our other day in the city was ideal.

Our twin room was very pleasant and had all the facilities you would expect from an hotel of this quality. Given that it is so close to Sloane Street, its location on one of the roads parallel actually means it is remarkably quiet. The only criticism I would have of our particular room was that as it was a twin, it would have been nice to have a lock on the bathroom door - no real issue in our case though.

We ate in the hotel for breakfast on each day and there was an excellent selection on offer, both on the buffet and full cooked options. On our first evening we also ate at Tartufo, which is the lovely on site restaurant. The food was really excellent and I would recommend booking it for at least one night of any stay.

All in all, a really lovely stay at a small hotel with a big heart - warm and welcoming. Highly recommended.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am happy to read that you found us to be such a good location for your short break in London. It is also fantastic to see that you enjoyed your meals in Tartufo. I hope that I am able to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Geneva, Switzerland
Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was a little worried after booking this hotel due to some of the reviews.
But any worry I had evaporated as soon as I walked throught the door.
From the concierge to the reception desk to the bar to the cleaning staff, EVRYONE greeted us with a smile and offer to help.
Free wifi, lovely common rooms, high ceilings and a pretty outdoor terrasse.
The rooms arent huge but they are lovely and cozy and the beds are amazing, they have everything you need, desk, small seating area, dressing/storage area and very nice bathroom.

As for the location... I dont think I need comment just type the address into google maps, it was perfect and easy and in a beautiful area.

I/we will deffinitely be staying there again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Aziza1982
Thank you so much for your delightful review and for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and the special character that we have at Cadogan Gardens. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,

Gryon, Switzerland
Reviewed 20 February 2014

First trip to London after selling our Fulham home so expecting to find a hotel experience very strange but this was fun, cosy, and so convenient.
After a greeting from William at the door there was no looking back and by the end of our short 2 day stay we were already thinking about a 'next' time.
If you want a small, happy boutique type hotel in a great central position this is the one.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lindi M
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to read that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed here as a family over a weekend in February and it was a fantastic all round experience. Unlike many up market London hotels I felt that this had a lot of character and unique features and the staff were very attentive.

The interior design is very much of a grand house rather than a generic hotel and there was always a great atmosphere in the hotel.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Thank you very much for posting such a lovely review of your recent stay. I am happy to read that you enjoyed the special character that we have here at No.11 Cadogan Gardens. I hope to be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Bangor, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My dear friend, Laura, came to visit me from the Netherlands for a girly valentines weekend getaway, and we chose to stay at No.11. I have a particular fondness for boutique hotels that are full of whimsical character and No.11 London does not disappoint! To begin with the decor is absolutely gorgeous, with dark wood floors, plush Louis XV inspired furnishings and stunning Murano glass chandeliers. The charm and historic features of the building have been beautifully preserved, like the adorable antique elevator and the sweeping grand staircase. Furthermore, the service we received at the hotel was truly spectacular. Sarah at check in was incredibly polite and accommodating, making sure our every need was met. Will was enthusiastic, always ready with a joke and a smile each morning we came down for breakfast. Richie, the concierge, is to date the best I've ever come across at any luxury hotel (his award for outstanding service is well-deserved). He is an incredibly kind, generous and charming man who bent over backwards to make sure our stay was the best it could be. On our first night he asked is if we needed anything, and I jokingly replied an upgrade…and low and behold Richie gave us a free upgrade to a suite on Valentines day weekend. We were moved from room #316 which featured a glorious all white veined marble bathroom to room #302 which was a decadent suite showcasing a luxurious cream baroque bed, a chic antique dressing table and a powder blue sofa. The bar at the hotel is truly sumptuous and well-stocked; the selections is versatile and the service superb. The bar staff Vincenzo and Giuseppe are excellent bartenders. Vincenzo was attentive, friendly, engaging and wise. He takes pride in cultivating the selection offered at the bar, and takes great care making the cocktails and his guests feel pampered. While making my favorite drinks (which he remembered instantly), he shared with me some pearls of wisdom on life, love and the universe which will stay with me always. Now, Giuseppe is truly a one-man show. He is animated, hilarious and fun! He makes the best Cosmopolitan I've had to date, using only the freshest ingredients. If you come to No 11 London, ask for Giuseppe to make you a drink and entertain you with stories of his hometown. The second concierge, whose name I will surely butcher so I won't attempt it, is also excellent. He efficiently arranged for car services and taxis during our stay, and genuinely cared to listen to our feedback. Perhaps, my only criticism of the hotel would be the breakfast, we found the selection limited and lacking in variety. The internet is a also a slightly slow at times.
Overall, our stay was beyond excellent, the staff is the best I've ever experienced and the location cannot be beat. We will surely come back again and again.

P.S The hotel provides little touches, like e-mails requesting preferences before you arrive, warm welcome letters, recommendations on taxis and dining, and finally our suite had a Nespresso machine. The little touches are what makes the differences between a great stay and an excellent stay. Ours was out of this world!

See you soon!
Andrea & Laura

Room Tip: Highly recommend splurging on a suite. Room 302 is divine!