11 Cadogan Gardens
Very Good 4/5
The Hari(London)
Cheshams(London)
Excellent 5/5
    All reviewssloane squarekings roadsmall luxury hoteldrawing roomhead conciergecharming hotelafternoon teaconcierge staffjunior suitehome from homebirthday treatquiet streetwonderful stayfantastic locationunderground stationlondon hotelchelsea
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 4 March 2014

It was our very first visit in this property, and on occasion of a few days trip to London for my birthday.
    Since the arrival we were warmly greeted by the staff in attendance, and this was the norm during all the stay. The hotel is very traditional and cosy, and we really felt like we were at home away from home (well, I could only hope one day to have a home like this...)
    The hotel is in backstreet of Sloane Street, very quiet, all red London bricks, and conveniently located to the Knighsbridge and Sloane Square areas.
    A very special thank to Mr. Hunter, Revenue Manager of the hotel, who cared for us on the last day of our visit.
    We will surely go back to this property when we have the opportunity.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
    Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. It is great to read that you have found your new home from home. I will be sure to pass on your compliments to the team. I look forward to welcoming you back to your new London home in near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

This is my new favorite hotel in London! Aside from the fact that the decor is flawless, the staff at 11 Cadogan Gardens went above and beyond in every way, at every moment, to assist both myself and my guests. The hotel is gorgeous, and the food is terrific. I had breakfast, lunch and tea and will definitely do so again.

Richie and Emelson helped me schedule a hair appointment, make fabulous dinner reservations, and get on the guest lists at some great nightclubs. I like to stay in luxury hotels, and I have become pretty discriminating about what constitutes excellent service. This was definitely it. The stay was absolutely perfect and I booked a room again for when I am back next month on business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
    Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

I am delighted to read that you have found your new favorite hotel in London after your recent stay with us. Richie and his team pride themselves on the high level of service that they provide and it is great to see that they ensured that all aspects of your stay were looked after.

I look forward to welcoming you back to your new home in London in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2014

London is full of five star hotels. However, it does not mean that luxury is about all of them. The 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel is a fine example of luxury by Sloane Square: set among elegant London-brick buildings, silent streets all around and discretion at its best. This historical boutique hotel represents my sense of luxury made of excellent service, attention to detail, friendly and professional staff. Nowadays it is not easy to find all of this. I found it at the 11 Cadogan Gardens Hotel. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for the lovely review of your stay with us. I am very happy to read your comments and look forward to welcoming you back to No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I have just enjoyed an excellent stary at No11 Cadogan Gardens with my son. We organised a couple of days to take the tour of Wembley but also a few musuem visits. As we both like walking if the weather permits, this hotel suited us very well indeed as it is within a mile of Victoria Railway Station and also within a mile of the Natural History Museum and V&A. We knew the Wembley trip would be a longer journey, so to have so much nearby for our other day in the city was ideal.

Our twin room was very pleasant and had all the facilities you would expect from an hotel of this quality. Given that it is so close to Sloane Street, its location on one of the roads parallel actually means it is remarkably quiet. The only criticism I would have of our particular room was that as it was a twin, it would have been nice to have a lock on the bathroom door - no real issue in our case though.

We ate in the hotel for breakfast on each day and there was an excellent selection on offer, both on the buffet and full cooked options. On our first evening we also ate at Tartufo, which is the lovely on site restaurant. The food was really excellent and I would recommend booking it for at least one night of any stay.

All in all, a really lovely stay at a small hotel with a big heart - warm and welcoming. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am happy to read that you found us to be such a good location for your short break in London. It is also fantastic to see that you enjoyed your meals in Tartufo. I hope that I am able to welcome you back in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I was a little worried after booking this hotel due to some of the reviews.
    But any worry I had evaporated as soon as I walked throught the door.
    From the concierge to the reception desk to the bar to the cleaning staff, EVRYONE greeted us with a smile and offer to help.
    Free wifi, lovely common rooms, high ceilings and a pretty outdoor terrasse.
    The rooms arent huge but they are lovely and cozy and the beds are amazing, they have everything you need, desk, small seating area, dressing/storage area and very nice bathroom.

As for the location... I dont think I need comment just type the address into google maps, it was perfect and easy and in a beautiful area.

I/we will deffinitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
    1  Thank Aziza1982

Thank you so much for your delightful review and for taking the time to comment on your stay. I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and the special character that we have at Cadogan Gardens. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards,