“We shall return - its fantastic”
Review of 11 Cadogan Gardens

11 Cadogan Gardens
Ranked #92 of 1,073 Hotels in London
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Luxury, relaxed, great location, great rooms and suits, sentral to the best parts of London, but quiet, and very helpful and friendly staff. After visiting London for many years, we have tried differnet luxury hotels, and now we have landed - No11 is our absolut choice - it has every thing, if you are looking for a small, but personal luxury hotel. We been there once before, and just got confirmed that this is it!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with us. It is great to see that you enjoyed the luxury, relaxed, special character that we have and we are now your first choice in London. I look forward to welcoming you back to No.11 Cadogan Gardens on your return to London.

Best wishes,

There are newer reviews for 11 Cadogan Gardens

Reviewed 29 March 2014

My wife and I have stayed at No 11 four times and we took the advice of a previous reviewer that we should upgrade if possible and beware of rooms facing the building site. So our experience has been absolutely excellent and we've always stayed in a suite and the money has been well worth it every time - so much so I have a feeling that the staff know which room we will book. For us we have been looking for a home in London to replace my wife's flat and it had to be close to Sloane Square, not far from Harvey Nichols and that's just what it's been. Always we are able to enjoy time together plus we're gluten and dairy free, they make sure the breakfast is suitable for us and we get rooibos tea in our room. It's got plenty of charm and the staff are great - need I say more. It works for us.

Room Tip: Ask to have a room facing the garden
Reviewed 25 March 2014

The hotel was booked through Secret Escapes.My wife and I were staying for one night in a deluxe room . On arriving we taken to our room by a porter which was nothing like the photograph advertised . I asked the porter if he was sure it was a deluxe room he said he did not know. When a second porter brought our bags up I asked him the same question he also did not know. So I decided to ask reception I went down the stairs as I did not fancy going back down in the rickety lift.
On arriving at reception i informed them that the room was nothing like the photo advertised and that secret escapes in their offer advertised an upgrade to a junior suite if available of course the receptionist said there was nothing but she did offer to show me 2 more rooms .
They to we're nothing like the photos.
As I had paid in advance we decided to stay as we were only there for one night . On reflection I should have read some of the terrible reviews as others had experienced the same . This should never be a 5 star hotel more like a 3
We left early in the morning and went to breakfast elsewhere. We won't be staying there again

7  Thank PC19782014

Firstly I would like to thank you for staying with us at No.11 Cadogan Gardens and taking the time to write a review of your stay. Your feedback is highly valuable to enable us to enhance our hotel and our guest experience. This said, I would like to apologise for the disappointment that you felt after your recent stay with us. All issues raised have been addressed with the relevant department to ensure that this does not happen again. In regards to your comments regarding the photographs, as we are a boutique hotel, all our rooms have their own individual character and style. Unfortunately, we cannot display photographs of ever room on our website but I believe that the photos we do display give a good overview of the hotels style and character.This said, it would be a pleasure to welcome you back No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the future to restore your confidence.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Came here for my birthday with my boyfriend for one night and was welcomed by the very friendly staff. Our room was excellent although the view from the window was a construction site, but we weren't too fussed. The hotel is in a perfect location just a few minutes walk from Sloane Square. However, the sheets made us both itch...not quite sure what that was all about. But apart from that had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Fabulous location - walking distance to Harrods. Beautiful decor and unsurpassed service. Nothing was too much trouble for the attentive, courteous and friendly staff. I stayed with my husband as we were going to an event and will definitely be staying again. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I treated my girlfriend and myself to a night at this friendly and welcoming hotel. Our room was lovely and they had upgraded us for free as there was availability without request.
They also brought us champagne on the house. We had such a lovely stay in this beautiful part of the capital. The staff were all very helpful and friendly especially the concierge staff under Richie.
Thanks for a lovely experience.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review of your recent stay with us. It is fantastic to see that Richie and the team looked after you and managed to upgrade you. I will pass your kind words onto the team and look forward to welcoming you back to No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the near future.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

First to know: There is a large worksite behind the hotel so know that work begins at 8am and noise begins at 9am. Not the hotel's fault but it should be known to travellers.
Professional, friendly staff, Interesting, dark decor in the hallways. Could use a touch up here and there. Quirkly things like no elevator access on the third floor.
Room was clean but small. Very limited closet/cupboard space. Bathroom, with thick black grouting, looks odd and a bit dated.
Bed was clean and comfortable air conditioning worked in March (thank god) as London had warm days.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Cadogan, not a room facing the back/Sloane Street (at least until late 2014).