“Quite satisfaied other one staff in the Restaurant”
Review of 11 Cadogan Gardens

11 Cadogan Gardens
Ranked #84 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed there for over two weeks over my company's business planning session in April this year. This hotel id quite traditional and has a a lot of features which are exactly I am after. The location is just brilliant which is minutes away from Sloane Square and King's Road

The staff were quite helpful and welcoming which made my stay really easy. I would like to pass my special thanks to the gentlemen in the Concierge i.e Paul and Richie who were just outstanding.

However I would like to point out one male staff in the restaurnat who was quite rude to me when I have been wait for my oder for about 20 mins.

Never mind, this hotel was overall loverly. Without that rude bloke , my mark would be 90 out of 100.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Booked through a last minute agency.The staff were very welcoming and showed us to the room.We were also told that we had been given an up grade.Lovely room,quite large for London.Just what one needs for a short or long stay in London.Perfectly placed for Kings Road and the restaurants in Sloan Square.Will definitely stay again. Loved it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Just returned from a week's stay, & have so many accolades for this hidden London gem, that I don't know where to start! The service by a top-notch staff, the ambiance, the delicious breakfast on offer, the amenities in both the room (ask for sleep spray amenity) & the hotel itself, the decor....Everything came together to make my trip to London one of the most memorable ever. Eva, Emelson, William, Paul, & Richie at Concierge/Guest Service are OUTSTANDING, but sadly, I did not catch everyone's name, but nonetheless, kudos to ALL! The Front Desk staff is friendly, efficient, & very welcoming. Always a smile, always a greeting, & always an offer to assist with any & everything, including Eva walking me to the corner, & pointing out the way to Sloane Square! I came to look forward to seeing my new friends throughout the day, as we had developed such lovely camaraderie. To find a hotel delivering service of this caliber in London is a rare find...I have found my London home!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed at 11 Cadogan Gardens last night as one of a party of 8. We had three deluxe rooms and one junior suite - all of the rooms were different (a strength of the hotel in my opinion, if you want each room the same then maybe you'd be better off in a large chain - if you want character then come here) and all very charming although the junior suite was particularly beautiful and a good size for central London.

I loved the overall decoration and feel of the hotel - the dark colours are cosy and calming and perfect for the age of the building, whilst the mixture of paintings and furniture adds interest. The hotel is due to undergo a major refurbishment later this year and I hope that the colours don't change too much - it would be a real shame as at present it feels very homely and quite distinct from almost all other hotels I've been to.

The staff were unusually friendly and really made us feel welcome - all too rare. Special thanks to the management team for the extra touches they provided.

We had afternoon tea yesterday - the lemon macarons being especially noteworthy - and a hearty breakfast this morning, both of which I can recommend.

Overall I would (and will) certainly recommend this hotel and very much hope to return in the near future if possible - it's been quite a find.

• Stayed: May 2014
Soliman K, General Manager at 11 Cadogan Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay with. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope to welcome you back to No.11 Cadogan Gardens in the near future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 4 May 2014

What a fantastic hotel! The staff are the friendliest and most helpful that I have come across on my travels. They could not do enough to ensure that my daughter's pre-wedding celebrations went smoothly. Our champagne afternoon tea was scrumptious and they happily rearranged the drawing room to sit all twelve of us together. We had one suite and three deluxe rooms and all were beautiful - each different, each with its own charm. The hotel feels more like you are staying in a country house and has a lived-in feel, so full of character. I cannot recommend the hotel enough but, above all, it is the staff that make it amazing! Thank you all.

Room Tip: All different, all nice! Be advised by the staff as they know the rooms best and can match your desi...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for posting a review of your stay with us. I am delighted to read that the team ensured that your family celebrations ran smoothly. I look forward to welcoming you back and wish the happy couple all the best for the future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This was "small luxury" - as we was told we had an upgraded room as a new member of their loyalty Club. I had to ask what a "Downgraded" room was like as in this room was only space for double bed, and the bath room was small as well.

The Wi-Fi network was hardly working - you expect this Technology as is easy to install working.

We have stayed there before to a lower rate not being a member of their loyalty Club - to prices lower - and at that time incl. breakfast. This time it was more affordable to visit a nearby coffee shop.

.. I might come again as the hotel has a nice atmosphere, but room for improvment

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel feels more like a private club. Private and intimate. Loads of drawing rooms, a cosy bar, and great italian wine list. A great place to stay either on business of for a couple. Not for families with kids as it is very small.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

I would to thank you for posting a review of your recent stay with us at No.11 Cadogan Gardens. I am glad to see that you enjoyed the special character that we have. At No.11 Cadogan Gardens we cater to a full range of clientele, we have a wide range of rooms and suites that cater to families with children as well providing little treats and surprises to keep the young ones entertained.

I hope to welcome you back to stay with us in the near future.

Kind Regards,