US$247
US$256
US$233
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$274
US$225
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$94
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$132
Orbitz.com
4,536 results
All reviewsholland parkwestfield shopping centreshepherds bushthe executive loungecentral linenotting hilltube stationbus stopan upgradetwin roomwest endfew minutes walkkensingtonconciergeolympiaheathrowpubs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We booked the Hilton Kensington through the Hilton website during the Januray sale offers. we planned to go to London to visit relatives who live in Holland park and this hotel was perfect for us.
Staff were welcoming - we were upgraded, and friendly. The breakfast was delicious, and the hotel was very clean.
The nearest tube station was a 5 minute walk away. Our room at the front of the hotel overlooked a small park area, and busy road, but we were not disturbed by noise at all during our stay.
The Westfield shopping centre was again a 5 minute walk away, as was the bus terminal which made central London easily accessible to us.

Room Tip: We checked in early an were upgraded.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2012

I spent 4 days in London at this Hilton, and although it may not be central, you're right next to the fantastic Westfield shopping centre as well as superb tube, train and bus routes.

Staff were more than helpful, reception area and rooms are very modern and parking facilities are great (below the hotel, lots of spaces).

Access to the hotel is easy coming from the North or from West. Great for getting to Thorpe Park if you have kids, or underground takes 10 minutes to the centre and all the main London attractions. Just buy a cheap day trip card.

The breakfast was outrageous, anything and everything, except beer!!

I had a great time here and would definitely go back.

Room Tip: I can't remember or didn't try the pool (if there was one), sorry, I can't comment.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Hilton-Kensington, General Manager at Hilton London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Guest,

I was absolutely delighted to learn that you had a great 4 day stay with us. I was equally delighted that you felt our hotel and service worthy of the description “First Class”. I have informed the team of your kind comments and they are all very pleased with your list of compliments. I have also spoken to our Executive Chef and Food and Beverage Manager regarding the breakfast and they have taken your comment on board!

I very much hope to see you again at Hilton London Kensington in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2012

Checkin was fast and friendly. Got upgraded to a deluxe room.

I had read at this forum that many people complained about the room size. However, deluxe room was spacious and no complaint from my side. Furniture was in relative good condition but negative were several cigarette burn marks.

WIFI was not free which is a big minus. I got mine free however due to being HH Gold member. WIFI was very good and probably the fastest I have ever experienced in a hotel. Very good !

Breakfast was standard Hilton being very good.

Hotel is not far from subway making it convenient to go all over London.

Utlized the fast checkout option with the promise of getting the receipt by email one hour later. Did not get if after one hour, but three. Still, this is no problem.

All in all a good stay giving good value with the rate I prepaid in advance.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from main road
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent stay with us and I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. I have passed your feedback onto the team and especially our Front of House Manager given your kind words regarding check in. However, with regards to the express checkout, we will be looking into this as if we tell our guests that we are going to do something within a certain timeframe then we shall deliver that promise without fail. This clearly was not the case when checking out and I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Also, with regards to the cigarette burns in your room, I have spoken to our Executive Housekeeper and she will be addressing this immediately.

Once again, many thanks for your feedback and I hope to be able to welcome you back to Hilton London Kensington in the not too distant future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 8 June 2012

I've stayed here every year for more than 20 years and can say that this hotel is a good value in a decent location, especially if you are willing to hop on many frequent buses to/from the Holland Park tube station (Central Line). Rooms are only London sized but tastefully renovated several years ago. I’ve not encountered operational or cleanliness problems during my stays. This is not the height of luxury or service, but the value is good and a comfortable stay is most likely. There are multiple restaurants within a few blocks and mid-very high quality shopping at Westfield Mall. The breakfasts are not particularly imaginative but there are plenty of pastries, fresh fruit and other fare. Now that the close-by former Halcyon Hotel is closed, the rock stars are, unfortunately, not in the neighborhood any more.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front can be a little noisy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I was delighted to learn that you are one of our long standing and loyal guests and that you have never had cause to complain. With regards to the breakfast menu, I am pleased to inform you that we are currently in the process of reviewing our menus and we are very excited about what we are going to be introducing!

I look forward to having you back once again at Hilton London Kensington.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2012

Friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms with very comfortable beds and an outstanding choice for breakfast! We booked this during the Hilton January Sale so paid less than a budget hotel! Not in heart of Kensington but great for Westfield Shopping Centre and easy access for tube stations and bus stops.
Rooms were quiet and all six of us enjoyed our stay. I'd definitely return to this hotel if same offer was on. Not sure I'd want to pay full rate - but I am a Scot!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I was thrilled to read that you all enjoyed your stay and I have passed your kind comments onto the entire team, especially our Executive Chef regarding the breakfast which you so enjoyed!

I look forward to seeing you back at Hilton London Kensington very soon.

With best wishes,