I booked this place blind on Hotline for a Saturday night and got a very good rate indeed. It turned out to be a very pleasant stay and the “negatives” listed below should be viewed in the light of this. The surrounding area is OK during the daytime but if you arrive back at night from the Piccadilly line station at Park Royal, I’d probably take one of the buses for the short journey to the hotel rather than walk it.
• Well located for transport, right next to Hangar Lane for the Central Line and 7 minutes walk to the Piccadilly Line.
• Professional, helpful staff on reception
• Pleasantly appointed room with all the expected 4* features, nice brown-and-cream design, modern furniture, spotlessly clean, good aircon, comfortable bed
• Good black-out curtains
• Handy to have a fridge which you could then choose to stock as you please, rather than a sensor-sensitive minibar
• Delicious burger from the Room Service menu
• Contemporary, classy-looking restaurant with a good buffet breakfast spread
• Pretty warm in the corridors and in the room if the aircon hasn’t been switched on for some time, ended up having to sleep with it on all night on the lowest setting
• The armchair in the room was way too hard, even the leather desk chair was more comfortable
• TV in my standard room could do with being upgraded to a flat screen, does anyone else still own the old chunky things?
• No Crowne Plaza sleep advantage sprays, was told that they were “not available” at weekends
• For a £17.50 breakfast, could the orange juice not be freshly squeezed?
Overall, I would definitely recommend it, as a value-for-money alternative to more centrally located hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A stylish West London hotel with fast access to the city centre, on-site dining and excellent business facilities Crowne Plaza(R) London Ealing hotel is located next to Hanger Lane Tube Station, so you can be in Central London for a meeting or a night out in 25 minutes. We're right beside the A40 too, so you can get to Heathrow Airport (LHR) in half an hour. Bring your colleagues with you and book a room at our quiet, self-contained meeting centre, which can seat up to 80. Digital projectors and wireless microphones help ensure a seamless presentation, and our smart breakout café has drinks and snacks to keep everyone going. WiFi is complimentary, there's ample parking, and our Crowne Plaza Meetings Director helps everything go like clockwork. If you have some time off, you can take in a concert at nearby Wembley Arena. Catch the Tube and Covent Garden theatres, Soho restaurants and Savile Row's designer boutiques are all within a short ride. Stretch your legs in the nature reserve at leafy Richmond Park, only 5 miles away. Our sophisticated West 5 Brasserie and Bar is an ideal place to entertain guests over a grilled sirloin steak, pan-fried sea bass or a Starbucks coffee. Relax with a glass of wine in our colourful contemporary lounge, where you can watch Sky Sports too. Wind down at our free fitness centre, open 24/7. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Hotel London Ealing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London
- London Crowne Plaza
- Holiday Inn London