3,503 results
All reviewsexmouth marketunion tavernthe holiday inntwo double bedsrussell squareleisure facilitiesminute walkst pancrasthe nearest tube stationfamily roombooked this hotelreception staffexecutive roomfull englishbus stopcontinental breakfastbritish museum
Reviewed 13 November 2012

I stayed here on business and I was surprised by the quality of the accommodation. The hotel room was clean and spacious with a small lounge area, tea/coffee facilities and a large comfy bed. What more could I ask for! Prices for those arriving for a room that night were very pricey considering that it is only a Holiday Inn.

Breakfast was average but they had everything you could think of.

I ordered room service for my evening meal from the Indian restaurant attached to the hotel. My Indian feast was very good although typical London prices apply.

The hotel was not as central as I would have liked and was a 20 minute walk from the tube on a dark night. I would recommend jumping in a taxi for a short ride (it wouldn't cost that much).

I would be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LancashireBridget
Reviewed 12 November 2012 via mobile

Good location and kind upgrade to nice executive room. As usual my chief gripe with all Holiday Inns is the massively priced wifi. The chain really needs to sort this out. Sausage and mash was very nice!

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Headmaster5
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Small bedrooms for rate paid. Sofa bed not made up on arrival for our son despite a family room x 3 being detailed on booking. Receptionist not very personable, going through the motions and not trained to respond to any feedback that was slightly negative. (Not just from us!)
Breakfast was terrible, busy and a painful experience with everything clearly done as cheap as possible. Food basic and not even warm, coffee lukewarm and bitter bulk brew.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Victoria P
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I travel to the UK 6 times per year and try to stay here when I am in London
Great staff and excellent value

Location is good for sight seeing and Tube is only two blocks away

Also several very good places to eat with in a few blocks of the hotel

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jwp1952
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Second time at this hotel. Once again a good stay. Rooms are quiet and very comfortable. We had booked with a group for 2 nights b&b. The breakfast is always hot and plenty of it. The positioning is a little out of london, but a bus ride on the no 63 and your at kings cross tube.
We are going back next year.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends