Holiday Inn London Mayfair
The Fox Club(London)
  • Breakfast included
The Stafford London(London)
2,389 results
All reviewsgreen parkthe ritzbuckingham palacegreat locationberkeley streetpiccadilly circustwo double bedsexecutive roombond streetbit datedwest endtube stationfamily roomheathrow airportan upgradewithin easy walking distancecentral location
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Location is extremely convenient, within walking distance to the main shopping street in Bond Street and Piccadilly Circus, good for those who are business trips as well.

Facilities are worn out, walls and furniture are quite old. Towels got stain and service was not up to the standard of a 4-star hotel. Staff was friendly but early check-in request was ignored and they were not able to go extra miles for customers. Spoon in the restaurant got chocolate on it, keys did not work properly that I needed to go to the counter back & forth. Overall not a very pleasant experience but the location of this hotel is really good.

All I can say is that the location here

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
PaulSGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear PaulineC

Thank you for taking the time to review Holiday Inn London Mayfair. I am sorry you found the service to be lacking. When the hotel is very busy, it can prove difficult to give an early check in, but our Concierge Desk is always happy to look after luggage so that guests can explore London until check-in time. However, we are always willing to learn from customer feedback and hope that the next time you visit London, you will come to Holiday Inn Mayfair again, so we can demonstrate that we can get it right for you.

Regards, Paul Spencer - General Manager

Reviewed 1 December 2013

I have stayed here 4 times in 8 years. Facility keeps getting better. Upgrades/ refurbs/strong maintenance ethic.
Pristine
Great location for shopping top labels & chains. Theatre venuess. Underground

NOTE: disregard swimming pool and fitness center ratings.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wrantar
PaulSGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear wrantar

We really appreciate you posting such a great review and we're delighted you have noticed the improvements we have made recently. It's great to know you enjoyed your visit and that you can rely on Holiday Inn London-Mayfair to be the place to stay when in London!

Best regards, Paul Spencer, General Manager.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I usually use the IHG hotel chain for business - first time I used this hotel due to it's ideal location. Wasn't as impressed as I have been at other hotels. Room was smaller & Walls were thinner ( felt like next doors hen party, was in my bathroom ) will choose a quieter location next time .

• Stayed: October 2013
PaulSGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Hello CORFU89
I am very sorry that we did not impress you enough. It appears that there was a very active group next door and perhaps they were being very loud. We do not usually get complaints about extraneous noises from other rooms so I must arrive at the conclusion that the party next door to your room were quite noisy. We would have been happy to speak with your neighbouring guests are appoint a different room for you on request. I do hope that you will consider us again in the future when I will ensure your complete satisfaction.

Best regards
Paul Spencer

Reviewed 27 November 2013

Staff are friendly and helpful, especially noticeable at Breakfast. For the price the rooms are good, well made up. Bathroom is good. Everything worked. The Bar for a central Piccadilly / Mayfair location is very reasonably priced, probably cheaper than most of the nearby pubs.

So if you can get a good price, this is a good hotel for Mayfair / Piccadilly.

Air con was a tad noisy.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
PaulSGeneralManager, General Manager at Holiday Inn London Mayfair, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear ineedgoodfood
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at Holiday Inn London-Mayfair. I hope we can welcome you back in the very near future. Thank you for taking the time to post such a good review.

Regards, Paul Spencer - General Manager.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

We stayed as part of a hen group and found our whole stay wonderful. The location is convenient to everything, our room was bright and modern and overlooked the ritz. And I must say an extra special thank you to the prompt room service man who late into the evening delivered a couple of ice buckets and to the early hour reception staff men who were polite charming and a credit to the holiday inn Mayfair. Can't wait to return

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear catherine c
Thank you so much for posting such a great review - it is such a pleasure to read comments such as yours, and I know that all the staff love to get such positive feedback. Thanks again!
Regards, Paul Spencer - General Manager