InterContinental London Park Lane
US$261
US$216
  • Pool
2,656 results
All reviewscookbook cafetheo randallthe club loungewellington archwellington loungeambassador memberbuckingham palacegreen parkafternoon teastar hotelfour seasonssuperior roomturn down serviceconcierge deskbond streetpiccadilly circusan upgrade
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited for my birthday weekend, and couldn't have had a better stay! From the amazing welcome we received (after we had to wait for a well-known football team to leave the lobby), to the goodbye's - it was truly a brilliant experience. We were delighted to hear we had been upgraded to a superior room, which couldn't be faulted in any way. There was fresh fruit, water and welcome cards waiting for us. The furniture, especially the bed was ridiculously comfy. I could've spent the whole trip just relaxing in the room. There was quite a novelty idea where the music on the television plays whilst your in the bathroom, and the mirrors have a heated centre so they don't steam up! We didn't use the restaurant as we had other plans, but we did have a peek in - the food seems expensive but it looked worth the price's on the menus.

I had forgotten my toothbrush, and the concierge said to head out to dinner, and it would be in my room waiting after, we actually found they had also left a good night card, replenished the fruits and bin bags, given us weather details for tomorrow and also a note about some tickets to a place that we had mentioned earlier which was a really lovely gesture.

The one gripe i had was that after producing my IHG gold card, i wasn't really acknowledged for being a member, and was in the dark as to what benefits, if any, applied (internet etc)

Would Definitely Recommended This Hotel To Anyone Visiting London!

Room Tip: Rooms looking into the 'quad' are quiet, but have no views except other rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank James P
Caroline J, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Dear James P

It was with great pleasure that I received your candid comments, for which I would like to thank you. The team, especially concierge, will be thrilled as it is greatly appreciated when their efforts are recognised.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Kind regards

Director of Rooms

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Our room was on the 6th flour. It was a quiet room, nicely decorated and clean as you expect from an Intercontinental hotel. Maria Nieto, employee of the Intercontinental Club, took care of us. Excellent service, also from the other employees. Thanks!

Stayed: April 2014
Caroline J, Manager at InterContinental London Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Vrancken-Dreesen,

Thank you for selecting InterContinental London Park Lane on your most recent visit to London.

I am always delighted when it is mentioned how good the service is, as I know how much effort the teams put into every guest interaction. Thank you for commending our Club InterContinental Team Leader, Maria Nieto, in particular.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed at this property over Easter weekend. Word to the wise, for the price you can do much better. Rooms are extremely small. Amenities average, service below average ( with exception of concierge desk which is fantastic). Breakfast average. If the cost was half what it is there would be value. For this price, not so much. I am an ambassador card holder but that relationship appears to mean nothing here.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JR12345678

Dear JR12345678

Firstly, thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience at InterContinental London Park Lane. I am pleased to learn that you found the concierge team fantastic, they will be thrilled to hear it.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the shortcomings you have experienced. We do try to remain competitive with other London hotels, especially on the Park Lane. I have shared your observations with the Department Heads. Please rest assured that we certainly do our utmost to ensure that every guest has a memorable experience.

I do look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Yours Sincerely

Director of Rooms

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I enjoy InterContinental hotels when we travel. We are Ambassador Club members, and find that the benefits of that status have been very beneficial. We frequently receive upgraded rooms, and the ability to have late checkouts is very helpful and much appreciated.
The Park Lane in London is among our favorites. It has a perfect park location, and is close to bus and tube service. But I confess, we especially like it because of the very nice Club InterContinental Lounge there. It is true that access to the Lounge requires an extra fee, but we like to “go hard” during our visit, touring London vigorously all day, and then return to the hotel to relax with wine and hors d’oeuvres in the evening, reliving our fun. Frequently, we even order dinner in the Lounge.
The staff in the Lounge is always very friendly, the views to the Wellington Arch from the Lounge are beautiful, the hors d’oeuvres are high quality, and the WiFi is excellent.
We’ve stayed several times at this hotel, and look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Star_Peepers,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property and for being our loyal InterContinental Ambassador.

It is always refreshing to receive the positive comments about the hotel. I am very pleased to hear that you have enjoyed the benefits of the Club InterContinental. It is true that you can have a very relaxing time with our team looking after you while you are enjoying a very beautiful panoramic views.

I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately I stayed at the Intercontinental park lane two weeks ago and it was a very poor service at the front desk department, while I have an ambassador platinum card and they didn't even care for this, house keeping and food and beverage are extremely excellent but was chocked for the front desk as this one of the greatest hotel world wide and before I stayed I reviewed the rating for them and they were 4 out of 5 and sometimes above, but this experience will let me to stay at another hotel for IHG and sure not intercontinental hotel, what I feel really strange is that such a great town and great people lived in have lake of services for their loyal customers, so my advise for everyone see this review and have an ambadsador card to go another hotel instead of IC park lane belong for the IHG.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank Rami5858

Dear Rami5858

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us following your recent stay. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed the hotel facilities and that you have found Housekeeping and Food and Beverage department to be excellent. However I would like to apologise for any shortcomings you had experienced with the Front Desk. Please be assured that his is not indicative of our usual standards.

As I understand we did not meet all your expectations on your last visit, please do feel free to contact me directly on dominic.smith@ihg.com so that I personally can ensure that your next visit is as enjoyable, and better, as you have experienced with our sister properties.

Kind regards