Lancaster Gate Hotel
Doubletree
US$287
Montague Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$163
US$274
US$225
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$94
Orbitz.com
2,280 results
All reviewsclose to hyde parkbayswater roadkensington gardenscentral linequiet streettrouser presstube stationminute walkheathrow expressmarble archrooms are smalltwin roomclean hotelbreakfast was includedyour luggagebus stopfull english breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

By booking several months early I managed to get a reasonable price and later when there was a change in my arrival date the hotel was able to keep me in the same room. I liked its location, close to many places we wanted to visit, it looks quite smart from the outside, price was reasonable for London, staff generally good. Dislikes, restaurant was so so, to get to our room we had several fire doors to open and stairs to walk down which was a bit of a problem with our luggage. Also unlike many hotels we had stayed in you have to pay for Wifi, I only needed access for a short time each day as we were out exploring London most of the time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LsBob
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Too many choices, and without assistance it would not have been easy to have chosen this hotel among so many others.
But we are really glad we did. Staff are great, the place is quiet and rooms just perfect for the style of accommodation. Meals reasonable in price but excellent in quality. Overall a real stand out close to everything you would like to see in London. Bus to the middle of London only twenty minutes away.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 21 July 2014

The location was good but not great. The upside was that it was quiet and steps from Hyde Park. Downside, a bit of an underground ride to central London. The hotel staff was awesome and I'd recommend this hotel for a long stay mostly because the location was a bit off the beaten path. Restaurant was reasonable for London. Proximity to Paddington station was great for side trips via rail.

Room Tip: Our room was great. Probably away from elevators would be best.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank LoveTravel0917
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Stayed here for 4 days with my husband and our adult son who has autism. I'd asked for a triple room but we were actually assigned a family room with a double and 2 single beds but there was still ample room to move about and be comfortable. THe staff were friendly and helpful and the place was clean and tidy, Breakfast was adequate, the dining room could be bigger as there was always queues to be seated and the prices in the bar in the evening could be better, it's a mid-price hotel so why charge over £6 for a shot of tia maria and another £2+ for a bottle of coke to mix in it!!. Like other reviews I've seen I would reiterate that hotels (and especially ones in London) should realise that charging for wi-fi isn't on, £5 for 24 hours was just a tad too much! Would have been nice if it had ice machines as well, there was a mini fridge in the room with a key in it but no information in the room brochure regarding it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 July 2014

This was my first time traveling international, and my travel agent chose the hotel. It was great and the staff was very helpful. The other thing that I had an issue with was the plumbing sometimes we had to jiggle or try to flush our toilet several times before it actually flushed. The hotel offered free breakfast which was really good, it was by the tube stations. There were several pubs, shops, and restaurants around. Kensington Palace and Hyde Park was just a ten minute walk from us. Overall we had a great time in London. Oh and the location was pretty quiet even though it was a popular area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family