All reviews bayswater tube station hyde park vegan afternoon tea underfloor heating design hotel marble bathroom heated floors four poster bed notting hill central line rain shower kensington gardens the ground floor hotel is situated nice bathroom a lovely stay full english
Reviewed 12 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I visited this hotel yesterday and we're very impressed with our stay. We were warmly greeted by the man on reception and as we arrived earlier than check in we were allowed to leave our bags and they were taken to our room prior to our arrival. When we did check in we were personally shown to our room and the room facilities explained to us. The room was compact but more than adequate, especially for London, and the space in the room had been used very effectively. The bed was comfortable and everything in the room felt very high quality. We had breakfast the next morning and it was very tasty - one of the best we have had a hotel. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel as it is very convenient for the tube stations and there are many restaurants and pubs within a very short walk. The staff were very attentive and could not do more to make our stay a very enjoyable one.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
La_Suite_West, General Manager at La Suite West - Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2017

Dear wendy m

Thank you for your excellent review and recommendation for our Hotel.

We appreciate your kind comments about the accommodations and especially those about the staff; ‘warmly greeted by the man on reception…. personally shown to our room and the room facilities explained to us…the staff were very attentive and could not do more to make our stay a very enjoyable one,’ always nice to hear.

You clearly enjoyed your breakfast too!

We know that we’re lucky with a choice of nearby dining options and a location near to Hyde Park and of course Bayswater and Queensway underground stations.

We hope that you choose to stay with us again and look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

This hotel is very nicely decorated - asian touch - with a convenient location near 2 stations from 2 different lines
Near Hyde Park, you can cross the Park to be in Kensington
Fine breakfasts and the staff is very kind

Room tip: Rooms are a bit too cramped, many rows and corridors
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear annema424

That's a great review, short but sweet ~ we thank you so much for taking the time to post it.

We’re glad you liked the decor and appreciate your comment about the staff, ‘very kind.’

While we can’t take credit for our location we know how lucky we are being near to Hyde Park and Bayswater and Queensway underground stations.

We look forward to seeing you again

Reviewed 9 February 2017

Excellent hotel near Bayswater tube and near Hyde Park, easy walking to a lot of sites. Reception were very polite and friendly. Rooms are small but beautifully outfitted, good sheets towels, bathrooms were nice. It's compact! Rugs and some of the furniture needs updating as the corners are chipped, etc. But these are minor as the overall experience was very good. I would recommend it.

Room tip: Not sure if all rooms are suites, mine was on the first floor, view of alley
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Tangun23

Firstly, let me thank you for taking the time to post your delightful review and recommendation for our Hotel.

We’re always pleased to receive kind comments, about the staff, ‘reception were very polite and friendly’ and we’re glad you liked the accommodations, (we have renovation plans in place for 2017 and are in the process of updating carpets and soft furnishings!)

We can’t take credit for our location and realise how fortunate we are being near to Hyde Park and Bayswater & Queensway underground stations.

We hope that you choose to stay with us again and look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

We stayed at the hotel for two nights in December and we were greatly disappointed with the condition of the hotel and the service we received. All of the staff who we encountered, mainly working on reception were very cold and unhelpful. When checking into a hotel I would expect to feel welcomed rather than judged. When we were shown to our room we were led down a narrow staircase to the basement where there were only a couple of rooms. Our room was very dark and in very poor condition - stains on the walls and a huge rip across the carpet over the entire width of the room. Furthermore there was a lot of noise, possibly from the reception above. I was shocked at the state of the hotel and the service we recieved, after having researched it before we booked our stay. The only good thing about the hotel was the location with easy access to the underground and walking distance from hyde park. Would not recommend.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nicola P
La_Suite_West, General Manager at La Suite West - Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Dear Nicola P

Firstly let me thank you for taking the time to post your review about our Hotel.

I have taken note of your comments about the staff and will of course give this my attention.

I’m sorry that the condition of your room was not up to the standard one should expect; we have renovation plans in place for 2017 and are in the process of replacing carpets and soft furnishings.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and if you contact me first I will endeavour to make things right with you.

We know that we’re lucky with our location, near to Hyde Park and of course Bayswater and Queensway underground stations.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I booked this hotel for friends visiting London from abroad. I was very pleased to hear they thoroughly enjoyed their stay here. Close to all the visitor attractions they were able to make the most of their stay and found the hotel clean comfortable with excellent staff and service .. they were so impressed I'm looking forward to visiting myself

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
La_Suite_West, General Manager at La Suite West - Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Caroline W

Thank you for your kind review and recommendation – It’s good to hear that your friends enjoyed their stay at our Hotel.

I'm glad that they were pleased with the accommodations ‘clean….comfortable’ and the comments about the ‘excellent staff and service,’ particularly, are well received.

We know that we are lucky with our central location near to Hyde Park, Oxford Street for shopping and of course the ease of access to the nearby underground system.

I hope they chose to stay with us again and we are of course looking forward to being of service to you.