DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
US$262
US$191
Priceline
2,103 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookie on arrivaltube stationwembley stadiumcoffee machinepiccadilly lineeasy accessminute walkper dayrooms are smallreception staffpleasant stayexcellent hotelexcellent staybreakfast was excellentstandard roomshort stay
Reviewed 16 July 2014

No real problems apart from one employee on the reception desk who basically lied to me then ignored me every time I approached him for advice. £5 for a tray charge was a bit over the top when ordering room service.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank Steven E
Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Steven E,

Thank you for posting your comments for us after your stay at the hotel.

Although I am happy you scored us well for your visit it does appear you had an issue with a member of the team. I can't seem to find a log of any such complaint in our handover forms but please let me apologise for any kind of misunderstanding that occurred.

We do hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.

Kind regards

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our one night stay in this hotel was brilliant, could not fault. Reception staff could not do enough to help us, warm cookie on arrival was such a lovely added touch. Our room was clean and comfy. Bathroom inc. large shower. Tea & Coffee facilities. Perfect location, 20mins max. on tube to centre of London. Tube station 2mins walk from hotel.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Lindsey D,

Thank you for leaving your comments and for awarding us a five out five after your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you had a great experience and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

Not only is this hotel convenience because of it's location, but the staff made my stay that much better.

After a long 12 plus flight from
Vietnam to London, getting lost in the London Tube - checking in at this hotel made all of that disappear.

The hotel have a lot to be proud of: 1) how close it to be the Ealing Common station, 2) the cleanliness of the room, and of course 3) it's staff.

Raquel (one of the staff) was helpful and so friendly during my check-in process. Her smiles made a great impression on me.

I will definitely stay here again when I return to London :-)!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Khanh N

Dear Ethan N,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback after your recent stay with us.

I am pleased to read that you had a great time and were well looked after. I will make sure your comments are posted on our team noticeboard so everyone can see them - in particular Raquel who cheered you up on your arrival.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We were attending a friends wedding in Ealing, so the DoubleTree in Ealing provided a good location for us. Another benefit is that it is a 5 minute walk from the Ealing Common Underground Station, so it is very convenient for travel purposes. We stayed in a suite for 4 nights and had no problems, room was large for London standards and the service from all staff was great.
We would stay at the DoubleTree Hilton again.

Room Tip: As there is no scenery to get a view of, try get a room at the back of the hotel. The front faint rooms are close to a main road which can get quite noisy during peak traffic times.

Dear amazinmic,

Thank you for leaving us your feedback after your stay with us.

I am glad that you had an enjoyable experience and we hope to be able to welcome you back on your next trip.

Reviewed 15 July 2014

Me and my partner stayed at this hotel recently to attend an event at Wembley Stadium. We arrived earlier then the suggested check in time and were able to check in right away. The reception staff were exceedingly friendly and helped us to arrange travel to the stadium. They also gave us a few more of the welcome cookies because we were starving after a long journey down!!! Although the room was well presented, I do think the price for one night is extremely high, however, can be deemed as reasonable when compared to some hotels in London. Only issue was that the shower only poured out boiling water.

Dear Imoanenail,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments after your stay.

I was pleased to read that we could accommodate an earlier check in for you and that you enjoyed the stay. I hope you enjoyed your Wembley event too?

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.