“Amazing stay!!!”

DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
Ranked #238 of 1,067 Hotels in London
“Amazing stay!!!”
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

I arrived really tired to the hotel but the receptionist, Victor, just made me smile. He was very funny and his smile was so honest and the cookie he gave us was just great!!! The room was a bit small but it was very clean and the hotel is well located to the city center!! Definitely i wanna come back!!

• Stayed July 2014
Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Dear Adria M,

Thank you for posting your feedback after your stay with us.

I am delighted to read that you had a pleasant time and that Victor made your stay even more enjoyable.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Kind regards

Matt Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (247)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Wakefield
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel 3 times now and would recommend the hotel. The only criticism I have is that you do not have anywhere in the bathroom to hand your towels once you have used them after the shower. Rooms very clean and breakfast excellent. Staff very friendly and helpful. The warm cookie on arrival is a nice touch however as it was a very warm day a complimentary bottle of water in the fridge would have been very welcome. Perhaps something the hotel should think about, I have stayed in some hotels and this is the norm.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Suet53,

Thank you for leaving your feedback after your most recent of stays.

I am delighted that you have had good experiences. Perhaps next time if you have not already done so we could sign you up as HHonors member. This can guarantee such added benefits as complimentary water as you rise through the tiers along with many other offers.

We look forward to welcoming you back again shortly.

Buckinghamshire
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We booked this hotel as it is has easy access to Ealing.

Although we arrived early this was no problem & our room was already available. The welcome cookies were a bonus & even though we had a non-guest with us he was also given one.

We were pleasantly surprised by the room as it was very smart with fine attention to detail. All the staff that we encountered were very friendly and professional.

There was a wide range of options for the buffet breakfast and so we did not go hungry.

We would certainly use this hotel again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Greengremlins,

Thank you for leaving your feedback after your stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next visit to Ealing.

Liberty Lake, Washington
Reviewed 25 July 2014

The people at Double Tree in Ealing were amazing. When on vacation visiting London we were greeted and helped from the moment we walked in the door. My wife had had an accident in Europe and was in need of a wheelchair. A wheelchair was made available for the duration of our stay without charge. I would especially like to thank Anna for her outstanding service. She went way above and beyond to make our stay a pleasant one. Rooms are small by our U.S. standards, but the staff of this hotel makes it a great place to stay. Also, even though Ealing is a bit west of the London city center, access to the transit system is very good. I highly recommend this Hilton property.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Dear Cash M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments after your break here with us.

I am so pleased to read that you were well looked after which made for an enjoyable vacation. We all hope your wife is now feeling better.

We hope to be able to welcome you back on your next trip to the UK.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

When we arrived as I'm a hhoners member they had our room on the top floor, but I noticed it's a flat roofed hotel and so I asked for a different floor( the weather has been hot here in London and if on top floor it can be worse) We were given a room on the first, alas the aircon wasn't working well so the manager came up and showed me 5 rooms and asked us to take a pick, I choose one which was lovely and cool and that the aircon was working fine. Everytime I wanted something from the desk or if I called down the staff were friendly and very helpful I shall be staying here again

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear 413leel,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your recent stay.

I am pleased that we overcame the issue on your arrival and that you had an enjoyable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I frequently stay at the Doubletree (most weeks) and have yet to experience a below par stay. The staff are attentive, the rooms excellent and the breakfast has good variety. They also make perfect poached eggs!

I wouldn't stay anywhere else in the Ealing/Acton area for business.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear RMoore84,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback after your regular stays with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am delighted to read that we are your hotel of choice and tick the boxes on many levels.

We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel again shortly.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel for any special occasion. My twin sister and I recently celebrated our 50th Birthday and held a party for close friends and family in the Hotels Perceval Suite on Saturday 19th July for around 70 guests. Thanks to the excellent service from the hospitality staff, the entire evening was a success. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed themselves and the facilities.

We also booked a single room to get ready, and again all the staff was extremely helpful in meeting our needs and requirements.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Paulette N

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback after you chose the hotel to host yours and your sister's birthday celebrations.

I am delighted that you had a great time and that you were well looked after.

We look forward to helping you celebrate your future birthdays too!