“Great Stay Top Class Hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing
Ranked #223 of 1,063 Hotels in London
Doncaster
“Great Stay Top Class Hotel”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently stopped at the Doubletree Hilton for a leisure break being a Gold Card member Hilton is my preffered Hotel group. I knew as soon I was dealth with by Eva on reception I had a good feeling about the Hotel the rooms, bar, food all first class. I don't think I have stopped in a Hilton with such genuinly friendly staff. My girlfriend asked how Doubletree fit's within the Hilton group of Hotels I did not know but on this basis I would say this Hotel is the very top tier. Please note I don't know anyone at this Hotel and rarely bother to add review on trip advisor with the tube being 500 metres away look no futher that the Doubletree Ealing. Thanks for a great stay and thanks to Eva who has a special touch of really caring and rememebering evereyones names 10/10

Room Tip: Hilton Honours floor excellent
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank DoncasterRover
Matthew W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Dear DoncasterRover,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a fantastic review and for awarding us a 5 out of 5.

I will make sure Eva and the rest of the team see your comments via our feedback notice board. We certainly have a great team here at the hotel who I am very proud of.

Matt Williams

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Having stayed a couple of years ago the hotel has since undergone a major refit and is now of a high standard. The rooms are lovely and very comfortable. The toiletries provided are great quality. Overall although my visit was business connected I would definitely recommend the hotel for both business and pleasure

• Stayed August 2014
Dear Jeff W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback after your return visit to us.

I am delighted that you appreciated the £10 million refurbishment we have undertaken since your last stay.

Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at a few if the hotels around Ealing Broadway, this is definitely my preferred option.

The staff are friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and don't have that impersonal look which some of the other hotel chains have. For me, it's the small touches which make the difference, like toiletries supplied in the bathroom.

Much better than the Premier Inn up the road, and also £20/night cheaper this time.

Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear Gareth G,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments following your recent stay.

I am pleased to read that we are your preferred hotel of choice when you visit the area. We certainly get a lot of positive feedback regarding the staff and I am pleased that you also feel the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed 14 August 2014

What a gem! I was a bit hesitant about staying here as it was a bit off the beaten path for me but what a lovely hotel. I stayed as an Hilton Honours guest and the hotel was frightfully clean, the room very comfortable, service was very good. Central London is easy to get to as the tube station is a short walk away.Loooooooooooved the Nespresso machine in the room. Major win! Great little bar downstairs. All in all, I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank bunny28
Dear bunny28,

Thank you for leaving your feedback after your stay with us.

I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and were a fan of the Nespresso machines we have in each room.

dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Really enjoyed my stay. Excellent, friendly and helpful staff, lovely new refurbished bedrooms and bathrooms, free access to internet in lobby meant I could keep up with my emails as I don't have a smartphone. Bit pricey but well worth it for London. Great breakfast too.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

1 Thank T D
Dear T D,

Thank you for posting your comments after your stay with us.

I am pleased you liked the finished product after our refurbishment last year.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Belfast
Reviewed 12 August 2014

This hotel is brilliant!! The friendliest and most helpful staff I have yet to encounter. The rooms and immaculately clean and decorated and cookies on arrival isn't a bad idea. I went to North London for a football match and the locality of the hotel to Wembley was great and Ealings rail services where a 2 minute walk away. Loved it all as did my girlfriend.

• Stayed August 2014
1 Thank Tony2892
Dear Tony2892,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback after your stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton London Ealing.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our location is certainly great for getting to Wembley and also into central London should you need to.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the capital.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 August 2014

IStayed at the Double tree by Hilton in Ealing from 8/814-11/8/14, as stayed in this area before and found that it is great location, close to Heathrow airport and easy access to central London and surrounding area by tube or bus. The staffs were all very welcoming, polite and friendly and always on hand to meet everyone needs they are a credit to the hotel. On arrival we were given a warm cookie at reception as a welcome, the rooms was very clean, fresh towels, toiletries, coffee machine, kettle, fridge, I pod docking station, flat screen TV, iron and ironing board. 24hr room service. Beds were very comfortable, quite at night even though we were overlooking Ealing Common it was not noisy when window was closed. Spoilt for choice at breakfast ate in the hotel restraint on our second night, great menu and food was lovely great service. I definitely would recommend this hotel .

Thanks to all staff for a great weekend
Lynn & Clifford Shepley