DoubleTree by Hilton - London Hyde Park
US$278
US$229
Official Site
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
  • Restaurant
Days Hotel London- Waterloo(London)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$94
Orbitz.com
US$127
PremierInn.com
2,339 results
All reviewshyde parkbayswater roadurban meadowdouble treegreat locationkensington gardenswarm cookie on arrivalnespresso machinecentral lineking roomtube stationbus stopshort walkexcellent hotelquiet roomrooms are smallwest end
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Overall a great hotel, no compliants what so ever. This hotel is in a great location, short walk from bayswater tube station. The staff were extermely helpful and friendly. The rooms were cleaned to a high standard, beds comfortable, good powerful shower.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Perfect room. Nice bedroom and bathroom. In a convenient location in London. Badly organised for check in and very poor service at breakfast. Difficult to have a hot drink while you are eating or even a smile from the restaurant manager or his team.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I've stayed at this hotel before and I was satisfied with the hotel so on a recent business trip to London I thought I'd stay here again. As it happened there was a strike on the subway while I was there. Around 07:30 a.m. I asked the front desk for help with taxis since I knew it was going to be impossible to get one on the street. Basically they ignored me and finally the concierge said to me - come back after 09:00. When I said- but I need to get to a meeting now not in an hour and a half he just walked away.

I was really kind of shocked at this lack of service - I felt that even if getting a taxi is difficult - well isnt that when you need help???

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank otdol
RichardMackie-GM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton - London Hyde Park, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear otdol,

Thank you for your review - the tube strike did make it extremely difficult to obtain taxis that morning but I would like to apologise if our communication to you was not up to standard.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 May 2014

This was a very good hotel located near Kensington park, quiet place to stay. The rooms were nice and clean, the staff was friendly and helpful. When we made our booking we asked for two rooms close to each other and we got just what we asked and even more - two rooms side by side with a door between the rooms.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marko E

Dear Marko G,

Thank you for your lovely review. I was delighted to read how much you enjoyed the hotel and its location and pleased to read we were able to accommodate all of your room requests.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Staff is very friendly and welcoming. Room is fine. Breakfast is top level. Locaton is perfect : close to hyde park, very quiet. Subway and buses allow to reach town center very fast. If you have to visit London after your check out, lugage are kept for freeduring the day

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pierre T

Dear Pierre T,

Thank you for your kind comments about the hotel and our staff. So pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast offering so much.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kind regards