I have stayed in the hotel last week for 3 nights.
- The hotel is located just at the corner from Paddington station, which is very convenient for those taking Heathrow Express or other trains.
- Free WIFI is included in the price and it works OK.
- The rooms are relatively quiet at night.
- Our room was not cleaned for one entire day, had to call housekeeping at 4pm
- The rooms including the bed are very small, not what you would expect for a 4 star hotel
- We extended our stay with an additional night, however had to pay a ridiculous amount for the extension, 150% more of the base price..
- The breakfast has two options: buffet or a la carte, we tested both. The buffet selection is very minimal and does not seem to be too fresh. The a la carte menu is overpriced. Tip: there are plenty of good eateries for breakfast across the street
- Reception staff is barely smiling and not greeting guests when they enter/exit the hotel. There was no hotel umbrella available for guests at the reception despite the rainy weather
If the above annoying service improvements are carried out by the hotel, it will be an average business hotel.More
- Free Wifi