Mercure London Paddington Hotel
The Pilgrm(London)
  • Free Internet
Falcon Hotel(London)
1,631 results
All reviewsheathrow expresspraed streetgarfunkels restaurantgreat locationbreakfast is servedexecutive roomrooms are smalltrain stationstreet noisesingle roomshort stayhyde parkluggagerumbleconveniencetoiletriespubs
Reviewed 24 October 2013

We stayed for 4 nights in October 2013. The room is a bit small, but that is probably the only downside for this hotel. Location is very close to Paddington Station. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from around the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Linforth, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel. We were so pleased you loved our central location which was perfect for your needs in London.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was in this hotel for three days. The room are really small. I call them a box.
There is no breakfast, you have to go the restaurant just down, or pick up a coffee at the nearest starbuck or caffe nero! The only good thing is if you have to commute by Paddington station. The hotel is just at the corner.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel. We were sorry your booked room was smaller than expected.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

We love it for being so close to Paddington station and Heathrow Express. We spent 5 nights at the hotel in July this year and we couldn't fault anything. We had an executive room that was great, spacious, clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful. Lots of good places to eat although I don't recommend the Greek restaurant close by. Our window is overlooking the street and even though it is very close to the busy train station we didn't hear any noises. All in all it was a great hotel and my wife and I will stay here again...well done to all the staff, you made our stay very enjoyable

Room Tip: If you want something a little larger...book the executive room, worth every cent
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel. And we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and staff surpassed themselves. We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had a pleasant stay at this hotel. We love it for being so close to Paddington station and Heathrow Express. The staff were friendly and helpful. Lots of good places to eat. Our window is overlooking the street and eventhough it is very close to the busy train station we didn't hear any noises. Wil stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank rootytutti

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel. And we are pleased you enjoyed your stay and our location. We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

I feel like they stole from me. I booked two rooms, and had trouble with my internet connection and lost track of my booking. Minutes later I made an identical booking - same names, same rooms, same dates. As it turned out, the first booking had been made before I lost connection and so I had two identical bookings. As soon as I realised I contacted the hotel, who said the rooms were not refundable, they had already taken the money, and could not give it back. I went back to question it, and was told (quoting from the e-mail) "I am afraid the refund cannot be processed on the hotel level due to terms and conditions, which you have agreed to". To me, it is a dishonest business practise to take advantage of what is very clearly a mistake and I think the hotel should be ashamed of itself.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Dave H

Dear Guest,
Many thanks for your recent review on our hotel. I can confirm that as with all credit cards booking of all kinds it is advisable to double check if the original booking has been accepted, before booking again on a non refundable or changeable discounted rate.