The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
US$229
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Holiday Inn London - West(London)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$211
US$193
US$258
US$232
CrownePlaza.com
US$233
US$200
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$185
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$505
Agoda.com
  • Pool
1,663 results
All reviewsheathrow expresspraed streetgarfunkels restaurantmr witekgreat locationbreakfast is servedrooms are smallexecutive roomtrain stationstreet noisesingle roomshort stayhyde parkluggagerumbleconveniencetoiletries
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The location of the hotel is very convenient, being so close to the Paddington Station, although you will sometimes hear/feel the subway, particularly late at night. In addition, be prepared to carry your heavy bags up to the reception area and down to the elevator, since they do not have ramps for wheeling baggage in. Rooms are rather small but serviceable if you do not plan on a staycation in the hotel. Breakfast is fine, a choice among breads and spreads but only ala carte choices for the main.

Stayed: April 2018
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear AnnaFloresca

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel, we highly appreciate our guests’ comments as they help us to improve our service, ensuring that we deliver an experience in line with our guests’ expectations.

Regarding carrying your bags, Mercure London Paddington has 24 hours Luggage Porters to help all our guests during their journey with us,

Once again thank you for all your valuable comments as these are of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continuously.

Looking forward to see you again with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing experience in London in a great location near everything, Edgwar road and all halal food, station, 10 min walk to Hyde park and big bus main station, friendly stuff specially RUPINDER who was much of help

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear AMYsalah

Thank you so much for your great review.Your comments will be shared with our staff! Rupinder is definitely one of our rising stars! Great to see that you enjoyed the location as much as the room!

We all hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed for a week. My room was tiny. Single bed, a desk and tv mounted to the wall and room for not much else. Private bathroom. No mini fridge and no clothes storage space, just a hook with 3 clothes hangers. I wrote it off as nothing more than a bed to sleep in after each day of sightseeing. I wouldn’t stay here again. The best part about it is it’s close proximity to Paddington station.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Daniel

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure London Paddington Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Mercure, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us.
Mercure London Paddington offers a large range room types suitable to all our guests needs, please on a next visit contact our Front Office they will ensure you have a room that you will find pleasant and comfortable for your stay.

Looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Not what I expected, rooms were very small, no restaurant, tiny bar area, manager quite gruff, uncomfortable beds, no large shops nearby but, lots of bars and restaurants. Very close to underground subway which you could hear all night. If you need to get the Heathrow airport the location of the subway and the Heathrow express train is fantastic however. Takes fifteen minutes. Small front entrance and some steps before the lift. I was disappointed in our stay at this hotel. If you want a classy large hotel with lots of amenities, service and comfort, this won’t serve your needs very well.

Stayed: March 2018

Dear janetmcmurray

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Mercure London Paddington. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

I am sorry to hear that you found the room that you reserved to be small. The size of the rooms are clearly marked on the website that you had booked through so that you can make an informed decision on what is best for your requirements. We do have several different room types at the hotel ranging from single rooms to executive king size rooms. Perhaps on the next occasion you have reason to visit us you can contact us and we can help you chose one that better suits you well”

Your comments about the Manager being quite gruff, I can ensure I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you and I would like to personally apologise on behalf of our staff, please contact me directly on roger@lth-hotels.com.

Looking forward to see you again in a near future.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This hotel is literally steps away from Paddington Station and could not be more convenient. The staff is outstanding! I arrived late one evening after a long journey from the states and the original hotel I had booked was oversold. The staff took such great care of me. Especially Mr. Witek. When he realized how tired I was and that I was a local, he went out of his way to help me. The hotels is small in size but has a modern touch and the rooms are very comfortable. Very comfortable beds and bedding and the bathrooms (although small) have nice toiletries and plush towels. I come to Paddington a lot for work and I told my travel agent, this is the only hotel I want to stay at. And, although the location can be noisy, they offer you ear plugs which is a nice touch! Look forward to my next stay!

Room Tip: If you are sensitive to noise, ask for a higher room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
GuestRelations L, General Manager at Mercure London Paddington Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Christine S

Thank you so much for your great review, I will share your comments with our team. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
We are happy that you found our staff outstanding and our rooms clean.

Looking forward to see you again with us.