We stayed 1 night at the Hilton on Park Lane and we were really impressed. The hotel is excellent. I booked an executive room and it did not disappoint. I called the hotel a few days before to see if we could leave our bags there earlier than check in as we were off to see a theatre show and they arranged an early check in so we were able to check in at 12noon.
The hotel is magnificent and the rooms are very luxurious and quite spacious. I asked for a park view room, we got part park and part city view but the view was still spectacular.
The bathroom was very clean and luxurious, the shower is amazingly powerful and the bath tub is a really good size, we loved our bathroom.
The bedroom was great too, the beds were really comfy and the bedding was really nice too.
We had breakfast in the executive lounge and this was fantastic too, we expected standard continental i.e bread rolls, croissants etc which they did have but they also had eggs and bacon so that was a nice surprise. Again all breakfast items were really good quality, there was a very good selection of food and it all tasted excellent, none of it was cheap, it all tasted good quality.
Booking an executive room gives you access to the executive lounge for breakfast, afternoon tea and evening drinks and canopes but as we were out doing various things during the day and didn’t return until later we missed afternoon tea and drinks in the lounge, if we go back to London for a weekend we will definitely spend more time in the hotel as it has a lot to offer its guests.
The only downside to this hotel is although it is only a 5 minute walk from Hyde Park Corner tube stop, it is through an underpass which during the day is fine as this part of London is very civilized and feels very safe, however, when we got back from dinner in central London around 9pm it was dark and we did not fancy an underpass in the dark so we got a taxi back to the hotel.
I would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it to others. I think paying extra for an executive room is money well spent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, the London Hilton on Park Lane is close to all that London has to offer, whether it's musicals and theatres or world famous landmarks. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites, there is something to suit every taste. Meanwhile, the five bars and restaurants remain destinations in themselves, offering something for every taste, including our Michelin-starred restaurant Galvin at Windows and trendy nightclub Whisky Mist at Zeta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton EMEA, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Nozio Netplan srl, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your London Hilton on Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- Hilton Park Lane