Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Room Service
3,410 results
All reviewsthe executive loungepodium restauranttrader vicsmayfair suiteafternoon teaoverlooking hyde parkdiamond memberbuckingham palacegreen parkhigh floorlondon skylinewinter wonderlandan upgradelondon eyebig benlovely roomfantastic location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Busy hotel but perfectly located. Especially for Hyde park, winter wonderland etc. Stated here many times and my daughter loves it here. Staff are always attentive. Rooms are adequate, like any hilton, top floor rooms have great views. Bar at top of hotel is an obvious attraction and well worth a visit.
Good restaurants and right next door to whisky mist - which you can also enter from hotel if you're lucky!

Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RYCP71
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Services Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Dear UK007agent,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am very happy to hear that you have had a great stay here with us in the past, particularly with the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park. The season is coming up again, and if you would like to stay with us over this same period again, please do contact our team at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you!

Thank you once again, and I look forward to having you with us again.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here for three nights as part of the Pittsburgh Steelers charter tour when the team was playing the Minnesota Vikings at Wembley Stadium. The trip was about 30 minutes from Heathrow Airport (we arrived to check in around 8:30 PM at night) and it took at most 5 minutes to get checked in and settled into our room. We were on the 13th floor (1352 I believe was our room number) and we had panoramic views of the city which were amazing. The room also had a window seat where you could lay down and read and look out at the entire city. The first night we ordered room service and they brought us extra fruit and desserts on top of what we had ordered (very nice touch by room service.) Breakfast was included with our tour package and the food was good (it was buffet style the days we were in there.) We had a wonderful waitress that would bring my wife Americano's (even to go) once she saw us without having to ask.

The room itself was very clean and well appointed. I believe they call it a Deluxe King. We had plenty of room to stretch out with all our bags and clothes coming over from the US. I can compare it to the Savoy (which we spent a week at after leaving the Hilton) and this room was easily twice to three times the size of our room there (after we told the manager at the Savoy how much nicer our room at the Hilton was they did move us to a suite there but that's for another review entirely!)

The area is very close to Hyde Park and you can certainly get a fill of London just by leaving the hotel and walking over past the Intercontinental to the square where quite a few of the monuments are (Australian Memorial, Bomber Memorial, etc.) I would say we walked from the hotel to Buckingham Palace in 15-20 minutes tops. I wouldn't say it's as centrally located as the Savoy was (on the Strand) but it certainly is a good starting point for a nice walk throughout the city.

Checking out was also a breeze and they were very helpful in terms of taking care of our bags and getting us setup with transportation over to the Savoy. We were a bit sad to leave and would stay here again without a thought.

Room Tip: I would certainly try to get to a higher floor for the views. Ask for a room with a window seat!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank stjohnismyfav

Dear stjohnismyfav,

Thank you very much for your detailed and complimentary feedback regarding your recent stay!

As a big fan of the NFL, I'm thrilled to have games now being held here in London, and I am very pleased that yourself and your tour were able to share the experience here with us at the London Hilton on Park Lane.

You have mentioned in particular that one of the servers in Podium went above and beyond, always making sure that she had an Americano ready for your wife each morning, and that is exactly the type of personal service that we strive to provide. I have made the management team at Podium aware of your kind words, and thank you so much once again for making this known to me.

Going forward, if you do plan a future visit to us here, please do contact our in-house team at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Have a great winter season,

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Excellent hilton hotel but didn't get time to use many of the facilities, The room was newly decorated and spotless as you would generally get from a top Hilton. Expensive, but what else would you expect for Park Lane!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank steveb182

Dear Steve B,

Thank you for your recent review.

I am very happy to hear that you have had an excellent time here with us at the London Hilton on Park Lane, particularly as a TripAdvisor Senior Contributor.

I have advised our Housekeeping team of your praise of the spotless room, and when you plan a return to us please do reach out to our in-house team at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night last weekend with my boyfriend. Firstly, I can't comment on price as used hotel points to pay for it. However the room was amazing! Felt luxurious and the view was amazing. Being on the 22nd floor we got great views of Hyde park and Buckingham palace. The room was very clean and we got great service from front desk, and a free trio of deserts in our room! Location was also great as we were 5minutes from Hyde park, ten minutes from the big shops of park lane and half an about walk to Oxford street in one direction and the natural history museum in the other. Overall it was a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Chisy123

Dear Chisy123,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am very happy to read about the great service that you have received on this Hilton Honors Points stay, and that our location and services provided were so to your liking. Whether for shopping or culture, you're in the right spot with us!

Thank you very much once again, and when you plan a return to us, please do contact the Reservations team at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and they will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I received a reward night so used it to stay at this hotel. On arrival we were very courteously greeted, given an upgrade to a King Deluxe on the 13th Floor and made to feel very welcome - a great start to a special evening for us. I had pre-booked some in-room snacks which they happily brought up early with an ice bucket so we sat in the enormous window seat overlooking the park with a glass of fizz and our nibbles - bliss. The room was very large - especially for London - extremely comfortable, spotless and very well-equipped with toiletries, drinks and up to the minute TV and sound etc. We did not use any of the other facilities but we slept very well and loved the fact that check-out was at 12 noon the next day. A really great stay and the fact that as a member you can get rewards like this is very likely to encourage other Hilton stays! Thank you Hilton Honors!

Room Tip: I think they all have a view but do check as it is spectacular!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Kate T,

Thank you very much for your recent stay.

I am very pleased to read that as one of our Hilton Honors members, you have had such a fabulous stay with us here at the London Hilton on Park Lane. The window seats that we have in many of our rooms are certainly a favorite feature, and I am very happy that you have enjoyed watching the world go by!

Thank you very much once again, and when you plan a return visit to us please do contact our reservations team at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and they will be more than happy to assist you further.

Guest Services manager