“Great Hotel & Location”

London Hilton on Park Lane
Ranked #342 of 1,076 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 February 2014

We stayed here for two nights in a King Executive room. The room was a reasonable size with an amazing view over Buckingham Palace and Westminster. Located on the 25th floor the lifts were quick to arrive although at some points full.

The Room..... TV was good albeit we did not really watch it that much. The bed was very comfortable and the room turned over in the morning and evening. The bathroom was a good size with an excellent shower and bath. They also provided good quality shower gel etc. The room was clean.

The Executive lounge was very comfortable and the continental Breakfast, afternoon tea was very good. The wine, spirits and food were also very good between 6 -9 pm we struggled to leave the hotel and go for dinner. It was very nice and a great treat.

All in all a very good hotel and about 10 min walk to the closest tube station. Good location for Buckingham place etc. I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Call before your stay and ask for the view you want.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear adam1111_11,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am most pleased to read that you have had a great stay with us as a TripAdvisor Top Contributor.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Guest Services Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,318)

Reviewed 19 February 2014

The Hilton Hotel, Park Lane. Brings back memories of Monopoly, luxury, expense and something quite out of the reach of normal people such as me.

I was fortunate enough to stay there with a business group so, although I wasn't there to 'enjoy' myself, I still expected something 'more'. I can't quite put my finger on it but I left feelings lightly deflated and disappointed.

Room Tip: Check the size of your room and the view - they are not all the same.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear Lisa D,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am sorry to read that although you have had a good stay with us, you have not felt that little bit more that would have made it a great stay. We will certainly take your comments on board, and work towards providing more Hilton moments to all of our valued guests.

Reviewed 19 February 2014 via mobile

Weekend surprise at the Hilton Park Lane how posh !! Smooth check in by Wesley very helpful man gave us all the hotel information n stored our luggage as we were early and then gave us executive access perfect start to a brilliant weekend. Rooms very clean and well kept to a high standard with a View of London that was breathtaking :) you didn't want for anything and if you did you asked and it was deliver with a smile.
Dinner at Traders Vic was the best experience ever with Herman, Jonas and his team looked after us so well and hats of to the chef for the food was exquisite even a live band made it more amazing. Breakfast had everything you could wish for and more healthy, continental, full English or just plain toast again the staff were warm, friendly top standard felt like home so if you thinking where to go that's special and amazing look no further than Hilton On Park Lane
A memory that will last x.........

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear JayneWokingham,

Thank you very much for your stay and review.

I am so pleased to hear that all aspects of your stay from start to finish were just how you had hoped, and I have made sure that the team is made well aware of your great experience.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I was working in "another hotel on Park Lane' in December and was put-up in the Hilton on Park Lane. Whilst it wasn't a huge room, for me on my own it was perfect, very modern decor, great little bathroom with a fabulous shower. And a view that over looked Hyde Park.

Can't comment on the facilities of the hotel as I wasn't there for long enough, but check-in was swift and efficient.

Great experience...

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear Richard D,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so pleased to read that for yourself the room was perfect with a great view and just what you wanted.

Thank you very much once again, and we do look forward to having you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2014

My wife and I stayed at Hilton Park Lane on the 15th Feb as a Hilton Honors points redemption for a late Valentines day.

Let me start by saying I stay at Hilton A LOT and I have Hilton Honors gold status. Whilst getting ready to have a shower I noticed dirty socks hanging on the back of the bathroom door, reported this to reception and got an apology from the housekeeping manager and an assurance that the room would be sanitised before we got back.

When we got back the socks were indeed gone and a fruit bowl as a gesture of apology I assume. However when getting into bed I found a used contact lens in the bed. And then to top it off, we put a do not disturb sign on the door and were woken by housekeeping banging the door at 8am.

I do have a very major positive to add in fairness, I ordered the rib eye steak from room service and it was AMAZING, the presentation; Flowers, fresh sliced bread, an amazing dessert you would expect from a michelin start restaurant included at no extra cost and the food kept warm in the portable table was a very nice touch.

Overall not what I have come to expect and experienced at other Hilton establishments. Disappointed

1  Thank Rhys M

Dear Rhys M,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am very sorry to read that the cleanliness of your room was not to your satisfaction, particularly as one of our valued Hilton Honors Gold members. When your review was initially posted the housekeeping team have investigated as to what has happened, and I thank you very much for this feedback.

I am also very pleased to read that the steak you have ordered from our Room Service team has been so to your liking.

Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Booked a groupon Chocoholics and champagne deal and wanted to report back to everyone that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience. Not far from Hyde park corner tube and pleasantly greeted. Our waiter was very attentive and explained what came out. All of the food and drink supplied was amazing.

Would recommend to anyone who likes food, tea or champagne to try this brilliant deal by the Hilton.

Kevin and Adele 15th February 2014

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kevin S,

Thank you very much for your review.

I am so pleased to read that you have had a fantastic Valentine's afternoon tea with us, both in terms of service and the food and drink on offer.

Thank you very much once again, and we hope to have you with us again in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

We would thoroughly recommend the Art themed afternoon tea at the Podium restaurant at the Hilton Park Lane. Delightful experience with wonderfully fresh open sandwich selection and beautifully crafted cakes with a chocolate artist palette to top it all. The tube of tangy 'edible paint' to add a personalised touch to the cakes was a lovely touch. The wide selection of leaf tea from black through Green to White was a welcome bonus. A lot of fun and very professionally served. A great way to start the weekend (with the added bonus of having it on Valentines day this year!)

Dear Chrisbic,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am so pleased to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed our Pop Art themed Afternoon Tea at the London Hilton on Park Lane, in particular the tea selection provided.

Thank you very much once again, and we look forward to having you with us again in the future.