Stayed recently for 2 nights during a brief stop over in London on the way to Paris. Overall, the hotel was good. The location is close enough to walk to some of the main attractions in London (London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abbey, Harrod's, etc.) and there are bus and Underground stops very close by.
If I had one complaint, it's that the concierge came off as a bit unfriendly at times, and would often say "You can take the Underground or bus" without mentioning where to take them from, what lines to take, etc.
A nice hotel and the room we stayed in had a great view of the London Eye. One weird thing was there are no shower curtains, or didn't appear to be any room for one in the room we stayed in! I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, the London Hilton on Park Lane is close to all that London has to offer, whether it's musicals and theatres or world famous landmarks. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites, there is something to suit every taste. Meanwhile, the five bars and restaurants remain destinations in themselves, offering something for every taste, including our Michelin-starred restaurant Galvin at Windows and trendy nightclub Whisky Mist at Zeta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your London Hilton on Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- Hilton Park Lane