We stayed for 2 nights using Hilton points over a weekend. We had a king size room on the 25th floor (room 2513) which had a breathtaking view of Hyde Park. The room was not large but beautifully appointed and I enjoyed having a separate shower. It had a connecting door which I usually try to avoid, but we did not hear any noise at all from the next door or upstairs.
The lounge is sufficiently spacious and had a nice selection of breakfast items with delicious pastries. We did not use lounge in the afternoon and evening.
The area around the hotel is quiet but the Hyde Park Corner station is within a short walking distance and there were taxis waiting outside the hotel.
All staff were helpful and courteous. I think this is perhaps the best Hilton in London and I would definitely consider staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Mayfair, the London Hilton on Park Lane is close to all that London has to offer, whether it's musicals and theatres or world famous landmarks. Soaring high above the city streets, the hotel is famed for its unparalleled five star luxury. With 453 spacious guest rooms, including 56 suites, there is something to suit every taste. Meanwhile, the five bars and restaurants remain destinations in themselves, offering something for every taste, including our Michelin-starred restaurant Galvin at Windows and trendy nightclub Whisky Mist at Zeta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your London Hilton on Park Lane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- London Hilton On Park Lane Hotel London
- Hilton Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- Hilton London
- Hilton Park Lane