“Very good hotel.”

London Hilton on Park Lane
Ranked #342 of 1,077 Hotels in London
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Terrific location in central London. Great view of Hyde Park from the bedroom. Unrivalled view of London from Windows restaurant and bar. Stayed at this hotel several times and hope to again. Staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Count_J,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am very happy to read that you have had a great stay with us, with friendly and helpful staff and great views.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to having you with us again in the future.

Guest Services Manager

Write a ReviewReviews (3,286)

Reviewed 3 June 2014

The hotel was perfect. Great location and excellent staff. Called me by name as I went up to my room in the evenings. The only bit of advice I would give is skip the gift shop as the lady is very unprofessional (was counting money at 8:45pm and told me to shhh and hold on when I asked if she was still open- I left without finding out the answer) and Hilton may want to think about a new staff for that area or a new vendor if she is on contract. But travelers do not let that deter you from staying at this great hotel. Tour buses right outside, Hard Rock café 2 blocks and just a perfect area across from the entrance of Hyde Park. Everyone was so friendly and helpful when I asked about "tourist" stuff. I 100% will be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Keri K,

Thank you very much for your e-mail.

I am so pleased to read that you have had a fantastic stay with us, and that our team have provided an excellent service while you have been here.

I will certainly speak to the individuals in charge of the gift shop in our lobby, and I thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Thank you very much once again, and I thank you for providing us with this feedback.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for the London 10k run and found it to be exactly as we had hoped.
The hotel is situated perfectly for for some major attractions well within walking distance and although our room was at the back of the hotel and only on the eighth floor, we had a great view of the houses of parliament and big Ben (St Stephens tower) from the bedroom window.
For the drinkers amongst you I would strongly reccomend Shepherd Market, a square two minutes walk away, lined with old world pubs and restaurants (pint and half £6.50).
I agree with others that the view from the bar at the top of the hotel is spectacular although it wants to be with a 330ml bottle of lager just short of £10.
We took a black cab from St Pancras (£15) as we didnt know the area, but soon learned to travel around efficiently by bus or tube (Seemed to be £2.40 everywhere).
If you are unsure about how to get anywhere, the guys on the desk are priceless. I must thank the 'Geordie' on the help desk, and his Italian collegue, without whom we would not have found travelling around so easy. they where a wealth of knowledge and we are greatful to them both.
Next time we are in London, this hotel will be our first choice.

Room Tip: I could not say but have been told that higher is better.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hilton_ParkLane, Guest Relations Manager at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear mroxo,

Thank you very much for your recent stay and review.

I am very pleased to read that you have had such a great stay with us while staying over the London 10k run. Our location is perfectly suited for visiting as you have mentioned, and I am happy to read that the service from our team members was also excellent.

When you next plan your return to London, if you could please contact us at reservations.parklane@hilton.com and we will be more than happy to provide you with any information you require.

Thank you very much once again, and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Overall a great stay - we were upgraded on arrival to a business suite. Reception team members Jade and Agmad were both extremely friendly and professional during check-in and check-out procedure. Room was good but as with many high class hotels, bath room had some minor flaws. There is no power outlet for the dryer and the sink is set in a corner with no real space for toiletries. The glass to protect the rest from the bathroom from getting wet (experienced travellers know what I mean) was too short. And finally the sink didn't drain properly.

Location is great (close walk to Piccadilly Circus, great parks surrounding the hotel (St. James, Hyde Park) , close to Regent St. and Oxford St. and even to go to Mdme. Tussaud's it is just a short walk away.

We did eat at the restaurant on the 28th floor. Great service there, food quite good but a bit pricey ( I guess you pay for the view as well.). Breakfast was very good with friendly waiters and a good selection of available food.

Overall, I would recommend the hotel. We will definitely stay again and really enjoyed the the time there.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Persian_Princess,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am pleased to read that overall you have had a great stay. You have specifically mentioned the excellent service provided by Jade and Amgad, and I will ensure that they are made aware of your kind words.

That being said, I am very sorry to read that the sink did not drain properly in your room. If I could please ask you to contact me at david.gerrard@hilton.com so that I may investigate this matter further, I would very much appreciate it.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Superb restaurant
Been several times had two Christmas parties there.

Never been let down

Never failed to provided excellent service

Great food
Great wines

Great views over London

Reasonably priced, do book in advance

Room Tip: Why eat anywhere else in this hotel Just go to the top
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Dear FixerMena,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am really pleased to read that your meals at Galvin at Windows have always proved so enjoyable, and that you have had great special occasions with us again and again.

Thank you very much once again, and I look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I had a meeting so decided to stay in London for the night. The Hilton is ideally located on Park Lane and has good amenities. really like the lift service walk up to keypad by the lift key in your floor and it tells you which lift! Had room service and the food was lovely steak well cooked and hot cupboard underneath for keeping food hot was very good. Rooms are very clean and comfortable, and the views are spectacular from the Executive floors get one if you can they are worth the extra money just for that view, could easily see Wembley Stadium from my room!

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Hyde Park are spectacular, avoid the ones close to lifts if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jeremy8642,

Thank you very much for your recent stay.

I am very pleased to read that you have had such a great time with us. You have specifically mentioned the steak from room service, and I will be sure to advise the kitchen team of how much you have enjoyed your meal.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Truly impressive hotel with all the bells of whistles one can expect from a 5 star hotel - highly recommended. .
Food, room service, reception and amenities are all marvellous and not much to fault when compared to other brands within the area...

business and leisure guests will feel both comfortable and attended too and pampered while appreciating the excellent location.

• Stayed: March 2014

Dear MAA8942,

Thank you very much for your recent review.

I am very happy to read that you have had a wonderful stay with us, and that you were truly impressed with your stay overall.

Thank you very much once again, and when you next plan a return to London please do contact us directly and we will be more than happy to assist you.