Lowest prices for your stay
US$283
US$282
Destinia.com
US$270
Hotels.comUS$282
PricelineUS$283
travelup.com
4,081 results
All reviews the executive lounge podium restaurant trader vics mayfair suite afternoon tea overlooking hyde park diamond member buckingham palace green park high floor an upgrade london skyline london eye big ben concierge doorman piccadilly
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Cannot fault the entire experience.

Arrived half an hour early, which was no problem and we were instantly shown to a table. We received a warm welcome from friendly and pleasant staff, who couldn't do enough for us. The Tea was served in stages, and the contents of it were explained in detail, showing how much they care for the food they present. Staff were always on hand to see if we had enough or wanted anything more.

The Afternoon Tea was magnificently presented, it clearly showed the hard work that had got into it in terms of effort and presentation of the cakes. Everything was delicious.

However, the entire experience was made extra special by the attentiveness of one member of staff especially, who we unfortunately didn’t get their name (a tall, blonde man. Very happy chap!). While clearing a table nearby, he overheard a conversation between our table and the next, concerning the recent cancer treatment one of us had received. He came over and presented us with complimentary glasses of champagne, wishing us well and all the best after everything we've been through. It was extremely moving, and we were touched by his kind consideration and the extra mile he'd gone go to make us enjoy the whole experience.

I strongly recommend this place for an amazing afternoon tea, and would certainly come again next time we're in London.

2  Thank anturiaethaunewydd
Reviewed 22 August 2019

Disappointing!
I don't know where to start. This was painful. Just to get through this I'll go bullet point style:
- Check-in experience dismal
- Rooms size = most people's master bedroom closet (I booked a "Deluxe King")
- Room quality = felt like what I would imagine an immigration detention centre
-- dated furniture and fixtures
-- Most applicable adjectives....worn out, dented, torn, scarred, scratched, frayed, stained (you name it, they had it)
-- Bed uncomfortable with pillows that were worse than IKEA's cheapest varieties
-- Only one bathrobe in the room but two pairs of slippers? lol (although that one robe was actually the nicest thing about my experience...again lol)
-- Window sooooo dirty that the sunrise appeared as it viewed through a volcanic ash cloud or viewed from above mentioned detention centre! (third lol)
--The bathroom didn't have a tub and the shower was of double tree standards at best.
There is one saving grace to this property. The roof bar has a great view (although the bartenders can't seem to make a Daiquiri consistently to save their lives...first one was excellent but numbers 2, 3 and 4 were all different from each other!).
I love to stay in premium hotels and have enjoyed the likes of the Four Season, Ritz, Intercontinental, and Grand Hyatt properties worldwide. For the money the Hilton Park Lane commands you could stay at any of the aforementioned name plates in London and ACTUALLY HAVE A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE.
Poor form Hilton Park Lane.

8  Thank mtlives2015
SandraHilton1, on behalf of staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2019

Dear mtlives2015,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review.

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a more positive overall experience on this occasion.

Your feedback is much appreciated as it allows us to identify areas in which we may improve.

You may wish to reach out to our Customer Care teams to discuss any concerns regarding your stay. Our agents would be happy to assist. Contact details may be found via the website.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to one of our hotels for a more positive experience.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 August 2019

Last week we went to London for a short visit.
This time we had booked a room in the Hilton park lane.
A nice, clean room with a large bathroom.
We also had access to the excutive lounge. A nice bonus, nice breakfast, free drinks at night.
There is a relaxed atmosphere in the hotel.

2  Thank TravellersfromEurope
Reviewed 17 August 2019 via mobile

Check in with Roberto was friendly and efficient. He really tried to find a room slightly earlier than the relatively late starting check in. As one could still book rooms, I suppose the lack of an upgrade was ordered from above - Its now third time in a row (twice in Barcelona)! The gym and particularly the executive lounge, which overlooks Hydepark are brilliant with a great array of food, wine and different dishes that change during the day, including proper afternoontea with an assortment of scones.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank RDinesen
Reviewed 15 August 2019 via mobile

Please be aware,when you check into the Hotel, they put a hold on your creditcard for a set amount, as per your lenght of stay. My card was used re this , my account was settled by my partner using her card, as a treat for me.I have rung 3 times to ask for these funds to be released to me, they said it takes approx 3 to 5 days, (14 days and still waiting)and have checked with my bank re statement of creditcard , I am still waiting for this amount to be released back to me! The hotel has advised they have released the hold, but it has been 2 weeks now....still nothing!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
7  Thank BeefyJsy
SongulHilton, On behalf of the staff at London Hilton on Park Lane, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Der BeefyJsy,

Thank you for taking the time out to share your Hilton experience with us.

We regret to be informed that you have billing issues.

If you have still not received this pre-authorisation amount, please reach out to the hotel directly.

We hope to welcome you back for a more positive Hilton experience.

Kind regards,