The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$116
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$272
US$211
  • Pool
US$339
US$179
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$195
Agoda.com
US$373
US$200
Agoda.com
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$134
Priceline
  • Room Service
Holiday Inn London - West(London)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$95
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

The Langham, London(London)
US$492
US$450
Langham Official
  • Pool
4,616 results
All reviewsmuffin mantube stationthe holiday innthe royal albert hallrooms are smallhotel is in a great locationhyde parkfew minutes walkafternoon teakensingtondoormanunderground
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I booked this hotel keeping in mind the IHG brand but honestly was disappointed. I was supposed to stay at Taj but at last minute changed my plan and stayed at this hotel for two nights. Starting from check in till check out I faced lot of problems but trust me never found anybody to actually resolve the issues.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Tanya L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn London - Kensington High Street, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ankush S,

Thank you for taking the time to write feedback from your previous stay with us.

I am sorry to read that you did not enjoy your time with us and struggled to find any managers to assist you with your problems.

Please accept my apologies for the incontinence that this caused you.

Should you like to discuss this further, please contact myself directly via guestrelations@hilondonkensington.com

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I’ve used this hotel a number of times, with varying experiences. Firstly, I always have to “report missing points” on the loyalty scheme, as they never add them. Secondly, breakfast has gone downhill recently - only fruit salad now, no further choice. Sausages undercooked, and you’ve never seen so much fat on bacon!
The rooms vary from very good (but you have to get executive room for that) to small. And I mean small. Less than 45cm between bed and wall - and then you have to open the wardrobe in this space! There is a shelf that restricts access to the wardrobe to less than 30cm. Door to bathroom to bath = 45cm.
Dirty glass in bathroom too.

Only redeeming feature is that the staff are friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Swampy_Mike

Dear Swampy_Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed feedback from your previous stay with us.

I am saddened to read about the shortcomings that you experienced whilst staying with us.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Rest assured that I will be following up with the relevant departments to ensure that situations such as your do not reoccur. Also I can understand that the rooms can seem quite small, I can assure you that we do abide by the UK Standard Hotel Room Size Guidelines.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to provide you with a more comfortable stay than your last.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is located in an excellent area. Surrounded by a good choice of restaurants, shopping places, the underground is very close by and many supermarkets are closely located to the hotel.
The hotel is clean, new and the staff are always helpful.
The lobby is always buzzing with people.
The cafe in the lobby makes it easy to grab your coffee in the morning and just get on with your day.
Highly recommend this hotel for its conveniency.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Gallouz,

Thank you for taking the time to write such lovely feedback from your previous stay.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us and found the hotels facilities so comfortable.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to provide you with another memorable stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here back in December with my mum as we took a trip to Winter Wonderland and also shopping in oxford circus. The hotel was easy to locate rung the corner from the tube station, loads of amenities nearby to get to such as shops. We opted for full breakfast in the morning which was lovely and gave you the option of a cooked breakfast or pastries and fruit, although I think this depended on what you had booked.

The rooms were of a decent size for London and kept clean. All in all for a 1 night stay it was a lovely hotel, staff were friendly and helpful and I would return.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family

Dear Darbylouise,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here because we visited the Olympia Information Security event. The location is excellent for this. The front door staff are very helpful and friendly. More then I can say about the spa staff. Unfriendly. The food was good and the service was ok. Odd accomplishments with a fillet steak. I wasn’t expecting carrots, courgette, aubergine, broccoli and asparagus. Usually it’s a mushroom and a grilled tomato. All in all it’s ok.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Monika Y,

Thank you for taking the time to write such detailed feedback from your stay with us.

I am sorry to read about the poor experience you had whilst staying with us.
Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience that this caused you.

Please rest assured that I will be following up with the relevant departments to ensure situations such as yours do not reoccur.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the future to provide you with a more memorable stay.