“Great value and location”

Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel
Ranked #307 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Stay here when im away on business 3-4 times a year and always serves me well. Great location for my own personal needs. No need for me to choose anywhere else. Staff are friendly and attentive. Not that I personally pay my bill but it is good value for money

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank kend6smith

Reviewed 16 April 2014

The hotel has very comfortable rooms and a very friendly staff. The breakfast is very good as well. I also like the location which is familiar to me and easy to get around. I recommend this hotel since it's comfortable and reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We stayed here for 1 night as part of a brief visit to London in order to go to a concert, and also to enjoy Camden. Is perfectly placed for Camden, and of course with the underground you can get anywhere easily. Location to Hampstead Heath (in the sun) is also excellent. The staff were exceptional, especially Memory on reception. We had lost our bank card and had no way of getting more funds, so Memory let us have a family member transfer money to her personal account so we wouldn't go all day on our last day with no money, which in our view, is going above and beyond massively! With the London marathon being on that day, the sun shining and this massively helpful gesture, we had an amazing final day in London. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Karen H, Manager at Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time in giving feedback on your recent stay with us at London Hampstead Premier Inn. I am glad to hear that the team looked after you and Memory in particular. I have passed on your kind comments to Memory who was delighted to be able to help you.

I hope we can look forward in welcoming you back again in the future.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This hotel was easy to find with only a 5 minute walk from Belsize Park station so is good for access to Camden but the only access is a lift or 219 steps. Beds are so comfy, staff are excellent. All you can eat breakfasts are ideal. Usual high level of service from Premier Inn.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Second time we've stayed here as a family.
Excellent location. Couple of minutes walk from Belsize Park Tube station so although not central its easily accessible.
Loads of family friendly restaurants - pizza express, Giraffe etc
Premier Inn as always is clean, has everything you need, great breakfast and good value for money.
Staff polite and accommodating. No complaints.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2014

In October 2013 I stayed at the premier inn London Hampstead when visiting the Royal Free Hospital. Again this week I stayed due to another hospital visit, the staff were very helpful, friendly and make you feel at home. The hotel is clean comfy and in a brilliant location for the hospital. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone to stay. Also a great location for the tube station being only a 5 minute walk down the road.

I have already booked my next stay with this hotel for October due to another hospital visit.

2  Thank Snow282014
Reviewed 11 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel because it was the nearest one I could book at the time for Kentish town ( the forum concert ).
It was easy to get too and about a 3 minute walk from Belsize station.
The hotel was everything you expect from premier inn, clean, comfortable and helpful staff.
My heart sank when I looked out of the window and saw that I was above a 24 hr petrol station however you couldnt hear it at all in the night and the lights didnt show through the curtains.
I had a meal in the Tyme restaurant ( joined to the hotel) there was only a couple of other people in there at the time, the waitress was pretty quick bringing my food but started clearing away before I had finished! !!!

• Stayed: April 2014