Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel
US$259
US$225
galahotels.com
1,498 results
All reviewsbelsize parknorthern lineroyal free hospitalhaverstock hillbelsize tube stationthyme restaurantcamden townmeal dealexcellent locationgood nights sleeprestaurant staffnight's sleepbudget hotelair conper dayshort walkfamily room
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Overall very good. Too hot in room and couldn't make the thermostat work. No extractor fan in bathroom - other than that everything was perfect with the room - so, all in all, a pleasant experience.

No room service and vending machines were out of order - hadn't had time to eat earlier so all went to bed very hungry. Breakfast was scrummy though!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Karen H, Manager at Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Guest

I am sorry to hear that you experienced a hot room during your recent stay with us. Our reception team are available 24 hours and are happy to try and resolve any issues that may occur. I would also like to apologise for the fact that our vending machine was not working. I have given feedback to the providers of the Vending machine as this is not acceptable for our Guests.
I am glad to hear that despite these issues you did enjoy your stay I hope to be able to welcome you again at London Hampstead

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Short walk to Belsize Park tube station. Nice shops and restaurants nearby.
Good value for London, with generous choice for Continental and English breakfasts.
Double room comfortable & clean but rather cramped - OK for short stay (1 or 2 nights) but oppressive for longer stays.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us at London Hampstead Premier Inn. I am glad to hear you found us value for money and that you found our location good.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We used the hotel recently when visiting the area for a wedding, it was a great location with plenty of amenities close by. The room was clean and tidy but was very small leaving us little space to get ready in. We also had to pay £28 for parking overnight which isn't clear when you book. That said I would have given it 3.5/5 if possible as the staff were very good and we would stay again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us and I am glad to hear that the team looked after you.

With reference to the parking we charge £14.00 to all our guests per 24 hours if you were overcharged please contact me at the hotel and I will ensure you are refunded.

I look forward in hearing form you soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Very helpful staff at reception. Room very comfortable, beds and pillows very good quality.
Parking expensive at £14 per day but necessary as the area is so restricted.
Restaurants very varied and accessible within easy walking distance.

Dear Guest

I am delighted to hear that your experience with us was a good one and that the Team were friendly and helpful.

Although we charge £14.00 a day for Parking it is very reasonable in comparison to the restricted parking and prices in the area.

I hope we can welcome you back to London Hampstead Premier Inn again in the future.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Good location very close to tube. Clean room and quiet as you would expect from this chain. Parking is a little expensive at £14 per night but it is London I guess. What makes this hotel is the warm, friendly , helpful staff. We found the meal deal good value, particularly in London. Food was very good relative to the cost and our expectations. We stayed here whilst visiting Chelsea flower show. We would stay again and would recommend.

Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay with us whilst you attended the Chelsea Flower show. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the team looked after you.

I hope to be able to welcome you back again in the near future.