Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel
US$213
US$198
galahotels.com
1,495 results
All reviewsbelsize parknorthern lineroyal free hospitalhaverstock hillbelsize tube stationthyme restaurantcamden townmeal dealexcellent locationgood nights sleeprestaurant staffnight's sleepbudget hotelair conper dayshort walkfamily room
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Great service- reception staff could not do enough to help out during a challenging stay due to personal circumstances
Room clean and very comfortable
Central location close to underground and overground stations

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Karen H, Manager at Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for you feedback on your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear that the team here made you feel welcome through a difficult time. I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

Just stayed here for 3 nights for a short break for my birthday.
Was very easy to find and the view from the room was outstanding.
All reception staff extremely friendly and helpful at all times.
Roberto and james in the resteraunt are also doing a cracking job. Thanks very much and will deffinately return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Guest

I am delighted to hear that you had a Brilliant stay with us at London Hampstead Premier Inn. We value your feedback.
I have passed on your comments to both James and Roberto who are happy that they were able help you enjoy your time with us.

I look forward in welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I'm not going to go into great detail on this review, as generally, with a Premier Inn, you know what you are going to get, (I have stayed here many times due to location, parking, proximity to a tube station, etc.) however, on this trip there were a few issues and my review is going to focus on the fact that their 'Good Night Guarantee' is absolutely genuine...

It would be unfair to explain what the issues were (as I am absolutely sure that these were one offs and have been put right) but to say that they were understood, greeted with concern by staff and a full refund (for two nights) issued without question tells me that this company and it's staff care and that is wonderful to know when staying in a hotel.

Even after these issues, because they were resolved quickly, quietly, without fuss and with genuine interest, I still cannot recommend this place enough for any trip to London.

Location is great.
Parking is reasonable and secure.
Rooms good.
Tube Station three minutes walk away.
Really great pub over the road called The George.

Don't hesitate. If you know what you'll get with a Premier Inn and you are okay with that, book this place immediately in the knowledge that if something messes up, you'll be dealing with staff that care about the enjoyment of your stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Karen H, Manager at Premier Inn London Hampstead Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am delighted that we were able to resolve the issues you had.
Although it is dissapointing when issues occur we do not want any of our guests to leave unhappy.

I am therefore glad that you enjoyed your stay overall and look forward in welcoming you back again at London Hampstead Premier Inn.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have spent several nights at the premier inn hotel which is located in hampsted,london. I thouroughly impressed with place but one candidate stood out. she had made our stay very comforting and enjoyable. Her service was phenemonaly impresive. She was very proffesional therefore i wanted to mention her name for her remarkable service. The ladies name is "Husna" am hoping thats how her name is spelt. She worked mainly at the reception you wont miss her, I would recommend this hotel to anyone who will visit london as its situated at a fine location, and brilliant service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at London Hampstead Premier Inn and in particular the lovely comments regarding our Team member Husnah. I have passed on your feedback to her, she is delighted to have had such a positive impact on your stay.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife and i stayed here for a week in June, location is excellent as it has fantastic travel links, it has restaurants and cafes a plenty, and the heath and park are in walking distance and Camden lock market only a short distance away. the room was small but very comfortable and the Air conditioning was icy cold which was nice as it was a warm week.
the staff where very attentive and helpful and polite and the in house restaurant was good, my only complaint would be the cost for a premier inn @ nearly £185.00 a night with breakfast!
but that said it is in a very advantageous position.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay overall and that the team looked after you. We are in a great location for easy access to Camden and surrounding attractions and are competitively priced for the area and demand.
We do have offers available on our web page at certain times. I hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.