US$280
  • Pool
US$336
US$157
  • Fitness centre
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$187
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$139
US$115
US$398
US$381
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$262
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,075 results
All reviewsoxford streetmarble archgreat locationhyde parkbooked a single roombigger roomrooms are smallreception staffan upgradequiet streetcentral locationmini barbreakfast was includedtube stationselfridgesirontheatre
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Greetings,

I had a short visit in London and I would recommend everyone this hotel.
Middle in the center, just a few minutes from you hotel room. Good hospitality, facility and food.

BR, Mohnish Sharma

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Mohnish1008
Gamal_Sadaka, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Mr. Sharma,

Thank you very much for staying at our hotel, and for spreading the word about your excellent experience with us and the world on Tripadvisor!

It is fantastic to learn that our hotel's central location and in-room facilities were to your convenience as well as the fact that you have enjoyed the food at our restaurant 'Scoff & Banter'. Thank you for recommending us and for your comment about our hospitality, it was a delight to learn that you felt welcomed at our hotel. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Warmest regards,

Gamal Sadaka
Guest Relations Manager
Email: sadakag@radisson.com

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed here for one night on 30 November 2013. We had booked a King Deluxe and we were upgraded to Business Class. Lovely room, great decor. Iron, coffee making facilities, mini bar, Ipod docking station. Marble bathroom was a bit small considering it was business class and one of the bigger rooms. Reception staff were friendly and efficient. There is also a lovely lounge but we didn't have time to enjoy it. Our room was on the front of the hotel and it was very quiet. If you are interested in shopping on Oxford St then this is the hotel for you. It is literally less than a minute to all the great shopping. Close to Hyde Park and easy access to Tube station and busses. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Pay extra and go for a larger room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Shyam_Antyah, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex hotel and for sharing your experience with the TripAdvisor community.

It is thrilling to learn that you enjoyed your visit, the hotel and your room. The Sussex is the perfect hotel to stay at if one wants to shop and relax right on the doorstep of Oxford and Bond Streets.

I am glad to learn that, despite your room being front facing, you found it to be quiet. This is proof that our newly installed double glazing windows are doing what they were designed to do.

I hope you will have the opportunity to Wine and Dine in Scoff & Banter Marble Arch on your next stay. Offering a collection of traditional British dishes served straight up or with a twist, our restaurant fills the void that other eateries may leave behind.

Please feel free to drop me a line on the email address below if I can be of any assistance.

We look forward to having you with us again in the not so distant future.

Warm wishes,

Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in september with 2 other guests on a Sunday night for a conference nearby. We had 3 rooms at £250 per night.
I accidentally left behind a phone charger in my bedroom.I emailed next day & heard nothing. Now more than two months on I get a badly composed email with spelling mistakes & poor english to say the phone charger has been found & can I email my credit card details so it can be posted to me!
Suspecting a scam I phoned the duty manager, no its not a scam but company policy & yes the staff member is from overseas & doesnt have good english!. He is unable to tell me how much the post is going to be & unaware Ireland is in a eurozone & there is a currency difference.
Is there no such thing anymore as a good will gesture or is everything based on company profit?

• Stayed: September 2013
Shyam_Antyah, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and please accept my sincere apologies for the delay in contacting you back regarding your phone charger. Naturally I am very disappointed that you have left such a negative review on our Tripadvisor page which is not indicative of the high level of service we pride ourselves in providing to our guests.

During your phone call, our Duty Manager apologised about the poor level of English used by our staff in our efforts to send your phone charger back to you. I am sorry that you felt that the email sent to you was a scam and we have taken valuable learning from this incident. In general, we endeavour to post any items left behind by guests as soon as possible and take care of the cost, however, wherever the posting and packaging charge is above a certain amount we ask our guests to pay towards the cost of delivery. On this occasion, having considered your request, we undertook the cost of delivery and your phone charger was put in the post the very next day. Unfortunately our subsequent attempts in contacting you via email to advise you of this were unsuccessful as the emails were bouncing back and we were not succesful in contacting you via telephone either.

May I offer you my sincerest apologies again and assure you that we have reviewed this procedure and the necessary steps have been put in place to prevent any further reoccurance of this kind. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and if I can assist you any further now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly

Kind regards,

Reviewed 29 November 2013

We spent the weekend at this hotel and we're very impressed by the decor and the service supplied by the staff. Our room was extremely comfortable and the king size bed luxurious. We would definitely stay here again

• Stayed: November 2013
Shyam_Antyah, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2013

Dear Pete and Russ,

Thank you for choosing the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Sussex hotel for your weekend escape in London.

I am thrilled to read that you have enjoyed your stay and it is very rewarding to learn that you have enjoyed both the hotel and service. Our staff are genuinely passionate in delivering the best experience and our product are designed with the user in mind, therefore you compliments are the unbiased testimony that we are heading in the right direction.

It will be our pleasure to have the opportunity of being your host again and we look forward to that.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 November 2013

The hotel is located quite close to Marble Arch and the top of Oxford Street. No real views to speak of from the hotel but it is well furnished and the staff are lovely. The rooms can be on the small side in some instances but the service makes up for this

Room Tip: 109 is a great twin room. Any back room in the hotel is quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gamal_Sadaka, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear Mike,

Thank you for sharing your lovely experience with us and the Tripadvisor followers.

I genuinely believe that excellent service and location makes our hotel such an excellent place to stay in, and I am glad to learn that our team made it up for you! We appreciate your comments about our room size, as they vary due to building consists of Victorian townhouses. However, prior your next visit to London, please me contact via the email address provided below, and I will be more than happy to assist you with your booking.

Thank you for complimenting our location. We are just around the corner from all the major high street retailers, making us the perfect destination for business and shop-o-holics.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back here, at the Radisson Blu Edwardian Sussex in the near future.

Warmest regards,