Royal Lancaster London
Doubletree
US$330
US$244
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Lancaster Gate(London)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$371
US$353
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$121
3,737 results
All reviewshyde parkisland grillpark viewpaddington stationlounge barcentral lineoxford streetheathrow expresslondon skylinesuperior roomafternoon teabuffet breakfastkensington gardensmarble archan upgradefantastic hotellondon eye
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 May 2014

We stayed at Hotel from the 29/05/14 to the 04/05/14, during the Forever Living Product's Grobal Rally at the O2 Arena. A big thank you to the staff and management at the hotel, for the excellent service you rendered to us during our stay, keep it up. A special thanks goes to Ryan Scott at the Business center for his assistance and care, my brother keep it up and Thee Almighty will reward you greatly.

Room Tip: We did find the rooms quieter.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Thank Jason Shoningel... S
LancasterLondonHotel, Manager at Royal Lancaster London, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear Jason Shoningel...S,

Thank you very much for your kind Tripadvisor review.

We are delighted our staff, Ryan in particular, have proved you with exceptional hospitality.

We hope you will have reason to stay in London again in the future and will be choosing the Lancaster London Hotel.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was our second time at the hotel. The location, near Paddington train station and opposite Hyde Park is great. The breakfast room overlooking the Italian Gardens is memorable. Staff were very professional and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear OzTrio_11,

Thank you for lovely Tripadvisor review.

We are very pleased to read that then location, the breakfast room and our team have provided you with memorable experiences.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed here in March for two nights for my fiancées birthday, absolutely fantastic hotel. The staff were very helpful, friendly and attentive. The location is a little far out but then again the tube station right next to the hotel eliminates this issue. It sits on the central line and once on the tube takes only 5-10 minutes to get right into the centre of London. The room itself was great we stayed in a deluxe double park view room, and I'd advice to go for the higher rate rooms as the views across hide park and london are out of this world, especially at night, we stayed in room 1520 on the 15th floor and this room would be perfect for New Year's Eve, with a perfect view of the London eye. We enjoyed our stay so much we've re-booked for June 2014 and have even been told we can have the same room. 10/10.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Ashr92,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are delighted to know you had a fantastic stay and really enjoyed the views from your room.

It is also great to hear that you have already booked with us again, we look forward to welcoming you back in June.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stayed at the Lancaster London as part of our group from South Africa , Forever Living. It was rainy and cold compared to where we are from. We loved the hotel so much the service was brilliant , staff were helpful and lovely. Also a receptionist by the name of Lavina was so friendly and warming throughout our week stay. The food was amazing. I will definitely come back when it is sunny and stay again. Thank you !

• Stayed: April 2014
LancasterLondonHotel, Manager at Royal Lancaster London, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear IanShabangu63,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are delighted you had great week in London and our hotel, despite the cold weather.

Thank you for your praise of Lavinya, I have shared it with her and she was over the moon about your comment.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

I stayed at the Lancaster on business last week. It was expensive and my room was shabbier than I expected given the price. I left during the tube strike at just past 9 a.m. and upon asking the concierge if she could organise a taxi for me she responded no taxis were stopping and it would take 1 or 2 hours at least to get one - end of conversation! No attempt to say, I'll try madam, or it's really difficult today, I'll do my best

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
LancasterLondonHotel, Manager at Royal Lancaster London, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear 333CarolR333,

Please accept my apologies for rather disappointing stay at the Lancaster London.

I am very sorry that you did not feel your allocated room was value for money. We will be undergoing a full refurbishment of all rooms in the coming years and hope you will be trying them out.

The tube strike has certainly disrupted the day for all of us in London. I can assure you that our Concierge team would have helped you if there was the chance to obtain a Taxi, however our doorman did take up to an hour to flag down taxis during the morning rush hour, managers going several streets away from the hotel in order to get taxis for guests. I however certainly understand that the communication aspect was not up to the standard we expect from our concierge team, despite them being in a situation where they felt very helpless.

Once again, please accept my apologies that the service delivery has fallen short of your and our expectation, despite which I hope you will give the Lancaster London the opportunity to
redeem itself in the future.