“good value”

Ranked #200 of 1,067 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“good value”
Reviewed 3 April 2014

A good value room at £130 right in the centre of Chelsea.Beds a bit soft but ok and tv a bit small but fine.Very good mini -bar and delighted to see a Nespresso machine in my room as opposed to instant coffee.Bathroom fine though i dont like cheap shower curtains.Good to be at the back of the building which is much quieter.
Breakfast fine and service was good.

Room Tip: get one at the back of the building on Wilbraham Place
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
SloaneSquareHotel, Management at Sloane Square Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for your review, hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (288)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
Omagh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My daughter and myself stayed for one night while sightseeing London. The hotel was in an excellent location not far from the stop for the sightseeing tour buses. In the very elegant area of London with shops, train station, play house & seated square area it's the ideal place to stay. The staff were more than helpful, the room was very comfortable. The beds were very comfortable, the facilities were excellent, free wifi, free local and national phone calls, free drinks in the fridge and tea/coffee making facilities, lovely soft towels, robes and slippers. Excellent toiletries, good sized bath with shower. Restaurant was busy, serving staff were friendly and helpful, menu was multicultural. I have nothing but high praise for the reception staff who looked after our cases, helped get us a taxi and all after we have booked out after our stay.

Room Tip: The room we stayed in although it faced out to the building next door, it was quiet and very comfort...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Shirlee K
SloaneSquareHotel, Management at Sloane Square Hotel, responded to this review, 4 April 2014
Great to read you enjoyed your stay and thank you for your recommendation to other travellers. Hope to see you all again soon.
Gothenburg, Sweden
Reviewed 21 March 2014

Me and my husband stay four nights in the hotel. The staff is very nice and helpful. I lost my earring in the bath tub and when they could not find it they moved us to another room to wait for the maintance worker to find it which they did after hard work. The earring was very special for me so I was very content. We moved again as we wanted a more quiet room and that was no problem at all. The hotel is located very central in London and very closed to the tube station Sloane Square but you find a lot of nice restaurants and shopping close by as well. My husband has stayed in the hotel before and been very please every time. The breakfast is like an English breakfast shall be and more. We are very pleased and content with our stay at the hotel and hopefully we will stay there again very soon. //Anna

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
SloaneSquareHotel, Management at Sloane Square Hotel, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We were delighted to read that our team went the extra mile for you to recover your earring and that you enjoyed your stay. Hopefully we will see you again soon!
Weybridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Stayed here with my husband for a birthday treat. We ere in the club room on the fourth floor with a view looking over the square. it was lovely. It is connected to a cote restaurant where you go for breakfast which was good and reasonable for central london. Only problem was in the evening it as full so nowhere to go for a drink before bed there is a bar next door but that was a zoo. I suggest doing some research if you fncy a nightcap. Overall a very good experience.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank GeorginaO
SloaneSquareHotel, Management at Sloane Square Hotel, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Great to read that you and your husband chose to stay Sloane Square Hotel while celebrating your birthday. Hopefully we helped to make it a special one. Thank you for your review - we look forward to your next stay.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 12 March 2014

A lovely hotel. The location is perfect - right in Sloane Square and close to anything you could want. Our room was smart, comfortable and very clean and we had a good nights sleep. The level of service was fantastic and all members of staff went above and beyond. I could not recommend this hotel more and will definitely return!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
SloaneSquareHotel, Management at Sloane Square Hotel, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you for your review. Glad you enjoyed our great location - there is so much to see and do around Sloane Square. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to your next stay.
Manchester
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Most people look forward to a weekend away, but having to spend your weekend away working is never something to look forward to. So the perfectly located and well oiled machine that is the Sloane Square Hotel, made my weekend more than just bearable. For starters I would have no problem staying here for pleasure as well as business, but the room isn't huge, so for a couple staying more than a couple of nights it might be a little on the small side. However, for a solitary business traveller it was the perfect place. Spotlessly clean, modern, well equipped and with a very comfortable bed and free wifi, I was delighted with the accommodation. As for the rest of the hotel, I never used any of the other facilities and I ate in the gorgeous Sloane Square. However, the check in was very efficient, staff very courteous and friendly and I would strongly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Whether on business or pleasure we always try to be a home away from home for our guests. It was great to read that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.
london
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks and I can honestly say it has been one of the best experience I have had. I travel Globaly and am very aware of hotels from 3 start to 5 star. Upon my initial check in I was only going to stay for 2 nights , which extended to 3 weeks due to me moving between properties. I was initially greated by Roshni at reception who is ever ready to help and provide excellent service. On the second day I met the front office manager who is Peter Ng and I can truly say that he is an example of what managers should be like , he is always at hand to deal with any issues guests have and will go to every length to resovle them. Whilst my whole stay I have interacted with Peter constantly and he is a real credit to Sloane Square Hotel. His staff whom I have also had dealings with , always greet you with a smile and are forever ready to provide assistance. I used their car park and all the staff in particular Valeria is always running out to open the gates for me. Dylo is extremely proffesional and always extremely helpful. Alojna another great front desk member of staff who is always there with a smile to offer all the help required. I got to deal with Roshni quite regularly as she would extend my stay and I can say she is a real asset to the front desk and the hotel. I suppose all the team are a credit to Peter who is their manager. Even though I stayed 3 weeks , the level of service always maintained to the highest level and professional. I was welcomed at the hotel daily like I had just arrived there. I suppose I found it important to make sure this hotel and the staff were individually mentioned because its very easy just to say ''we enjoyed our stay and staff were great'' but no I felt all these great memebers of staff needed recognition individually for their great wrok. Well done guys.

• Stayed March 2014
SloaneSquareHotel, Management at Sloane Square Hotel, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for mentioning all the staff who helped to make your stay a great one. Hopefully we will see you again soon.