I have stayed in this hotel twice in recent months and I found it to be quite pleasant. I had read the reviews before I stayed and was very apprehensive about it but I found it very clean, warm and the staff very friendly. The rooms were very spacious and the beds very comfortable. It was a very short distance from Camden Town and Chalk Farm tube station was only down the road. I would have no problem in recommending this hotel to anyone. On the first occasion I stayed on the 2nd floor and on the second occasion I stayed on the fifth floor, both of which were perfectly good. I have no idea what the basement rooms are like so I cant comment on them. I had a very pleasant stay and will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead