Staff were nice I have to say, although there was definitely a sense that they didn't really care about their jobs. Location was great also. The place needed a serious deep clean. The first room they showed us to was in the basement and it felt like the walls in the corridor,which were snaking its way through the basement, were getting smaller as we walked though. We were both chuckling to ourselves at the situation. Finally got to the room and it had no windows. Went back to the reception and they changed our room with no hassle. Seriously, this building should just be razed and a new more modern building that's better planned built in its place. It would probably be cheaper to do this than to strip it and redecorate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead