On arrive staff were pleasant, went up to the suite on the 5th floor, we did pre-order a bottle of champagne which was not in the room, Very shabby suite, looked like we were in the 80 s.
Went down for dinner the food under the heat lamps were congealed and dried, i ask the waitress is there any more fresh food, who then said thats all there is and gave me the most dirty of all looks , she rolled her eyes as if she were Kevin and Perry, staff training needed here i think.
Breakfast was the same ordeal gone off milk, asked the same waitress for fresh milk Kevin and Perry came out again and every time she passed our table Kevin and Perry came out
Would i come back again ? no chance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead