Spacious rooms, good location.
Problems with availabitily of continental breakfast. Didn't want to sell us continental breakfast.
We booked rooms on the south side well in advance and ended up on the side we didn't want. No explanation given, no chance to change rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead