After reading reviews we were very worried about the reviews but the 5th floor room (512) was better than we feared. the staff was very helpful. The room had minor problems but acceptable. price was very good for London close to shopping and restaurants. One reviewer was upset that the hotel was uphill from Chaulk Farm tube station but if you go to the next tube station(Belsize the hotel is the same distance but all downhill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead