The Duty manager has not clue what she is doing and talking about ask for the Hotel manager he is even worse than her. They talk about customer service but have no clue how to talk to guests. Rooms filthy dirty carpets seem they have never been cleaned. Mould on windows curtains with stains when we spoke to the management the attitude that came across was tuff you have paid you stay there or go else where. They didn't even want to refund our money. Shame Britannia Hotels have reached this stage
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Commercial Hotel on the north side of Regent's Park in residential Hampstead, 15 minutes from the West End & main line stations. In vicinity of Camden town- London Zoo and Lords cricket ground. Emirates stadium is less than 4 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Britannia Hampstead Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Britannia Hampstead London
- Hotel Britannia Hampstead